Dr. Molly Osibanjo, D.C.
Dr. Molly Osibanjo is from Washington, Iowa, a small town where she grew up playing sports and spent the summers outside. She knew from a young age that she wanted to be a doctor when she grew up, but never knew the potential of chiropractic. During her childhood, she had over 15 ear surgeries prior to her 16th birthday due to chronic ear infections. Soon after, she was referred to a chiropractor for an injured ankle, and hasn’t had an ear infection since! After being educated on the benefits of chiropractic and the impact that adjustments have on the entire body, she has never looked back! Dr. Molly went to the University of Northern Iowa for her Bachelor’s Degree before ending up at the founding place of Chiropractic; Palmer College in Davenport, IA. Upon graduating with a Doctorate of Chiropractic, she packed up, moved to Northeast Tennessee and worked there for almost 5 years before relocating to the Chattanooga area.
Dr. Molly believes in a natural approach to maintaining happiness, wellness, vitality, and peak performance through regular chiropractic adjustments, optimum nutrition, daily exercise, supplementation, and eliminating toxins and stress. Her philosophy when treating patients is that proper structure will equate to proper function. When the bones and joints are misaligned, it creates added stress on the body via an abnormal feedback loop to the brain that is often hard to overcome. This, in-turn, creates added stress on the muscles, tendons, and ligaments that are attached. By removing the misalignments, there is less nerve interference, and the body is able to heal itself. When your body’s structure is sound, your function will be optimal thus reducing injury, pain, and ultimately… disease.
- Geriatric Care
- Pediatric Care
- Prenatal/Pregnancy Care
- Nutritional Counseling
- Myofascial Release Technique
- Headache Relief Technique
- Scoliosis Correction and Rehabilitation
- Sports Injury Recovery
- Gonstead Technique
- Thompson Drop-Table Technique
- Functional Neurology
Other than providing chiropractic care to North Chattanooga Dr. Molly’s main passions are her family; spending weekends taking adventures and creating memories with her husband and young daughter. When she isn’t outside Dr. Molly loves to watch the Iowa Hawkeyes, Chelsea FC, St. Louis Cardinals, or whatever movie on Disney+ that her daughter is obsessed with that week. She also enjoys reading, going to her church and listening to music. Dr. Molly is excited to serve and help the Chattanooga community live life at 100% through top-level chiropractic care!
How We Help Our Patients
Are you looking for a chiropractor in NorthShore you can trust with your health and body? 100% Chiropractic in NorthShore (Chattanooga) Tennessee provides chiropractic care for people of all ages—from infants to seniors. We believe in overall natural wellness care and long term chiropractic corrective care to prevent bigger aches, pains, and sicknesses. We also see time and time again how chiropractic care helps people improve their quality of life by reducing and even eliminating pain and improving range of motion, which is essentially important after an accident or sports injury prompts chiropractic care. Some of the conditions chiropractic helps with are:
- Headaches and Migraines
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Family Wellness
- Sports Injuries
- Car Accidents
- Prenatal Care
If you have been just coping with pain or have been meaning to find a Tennessee chiropractor for wellness purposes, at 100% Chiropractic, we are your people. We treat each patient as an individual, finding out how we can serve each one and get their bodies to 100%. Several of our focuses are:
- Wellness Care for the Family: We treat anyone, no matter what age. From a newborn infant to a senior citizen, each person can benefit from the stimulation of the nervous system and proper alignment that adjustments provide. Adjustments are tailored to each patient and their comfort level. Obviously, an adjustment on a newborn doesn’t look like an adjustment on someone training for a triathlon.
- Corrective Chiropractic Care: Getting adjusted a few times can definitely help with immediate pain and subluxations, but to correctly heal the body so that long term pain does not return and your body is functioning at 100% we specialize in corrective chiropractic care. Corrective care is a process that resets the spine to its correct position on an incremental basis as opposed to waiting until you have a major injury or daily thoughts, traumas, and toxins set in too much.
- Accident and Sports Injury Chiropractic: Have you been in a car accident, had a rough fall, or sustained a sports injury? There can be serious repercussions to the body if your body heals from an accident without being in the proper alignment first. After experiencing an accident or a sports injury chiropractor services are essential as you might deal with pain daily if you don’t reinforce proper alignment through adjustments while healing.
- Massage/Stretch Therapy: Massage and/or Stretch therapy and chiropractic care go hand-in-hand at this NorthShore, TN chiropractic clinic. If our chiropractors think your treatment could be enhanced by massage therapy, we will suggest you see one of our therapists to aid your healing.
Why 100% Chiropractic?
At 100% Chiropractic, we want to make a change in our Chattanooga community. We strive to see our community members and patients feeling 100%. Whether that means they can get through the workday without getting a headache, running that race without getting an injury, or chasing your toddlers around all day, we are committed to seeing success from your treatments. From your chronic pain to your one-time sports injury our chiropractors in NorthShore, TN are your resource for complete health and well-being.
Our motto is “100% Integrity, 100% Commitment, 100% Chiropractic.” We suggest the care you need to heal and maintain a healthy lifestyle depending on the cause of your pain, your goals for activity, and from reviewing x-rays of your spine if necessary. Our chiropractors are dedicated to our patients and highly trained. Seeing people heal and maintain a healthy lifestyle is the biggest motivator here.
We know there are other chiropractors in Tennessee, and we are honored each time someone new chooses to walk into our office and trust their health to our chiropractors. We want to support our community by helping them stay active, reduce and eliminate pain, and teach them about wellness care instead of only looking to the medical community when they are sick. Come see us at our NorthShore (Chattanooga) Tennessee 100% Chiropractic office, and we will get you moving and living life at 100%.
Danyelle | Chiropractic Assistant
As a strong leader passionate about health, locals refer to Danyelle as a half-back. She is a big team player and loves to help others. Originally born in Indiana then moving to Florida as a kid and falling in love with Tennessee on a mission trip, she convinced her family to move to the area just 3 short months later. Danyelle loves this community and embraces her identity as a Chattanoogan by pouring into the lives of others.
She loves encouraging patients to live life to their absolute best. If she’s not at the office, you can find her spending time with her kids, training her dogs, or working on her homestead.
Growing up, her entire life consisted of sports. She played t-ball at 3 years old and played on all-boy baseball teams up until middle school where she transitioned to softball. She also played basketball and ran track. At 14 she broke her leg and ankle in a softball game and started realizing her body handled injuries very differently than most people. She was later diagnosed with a connective tissue disorder and learned the significance of subluxations and how that affected the human body’s everyday life. During this time, she required a lot of medical care and was put on over 15 prescription medications at one time. This experience enlightened her passion to be an advocate for patients to feel empowered to take control of their health by healing from the inside out and not only treating the symptoms.
She is beyond excited to have found a family at 100% that has the same passion for and dedication to their patients as she does.