Chiropractor in Cedar Park & Austin
How We Help Our Patients:
You’ve been taking all the right steps to get your health on track: you eat well, you exercise, you try to do everything the doctor orders. However, you still feel some pain, especially along your spinal area. When it comes to overall health, it can be easy to forget that our backbone needs special care too.
The best medicine is preventative medicine, and this holds especially true for spinal issues. Sometimes, you can do damage to your spine and not notice any symptoms for several years. Your Austin chiropractor can often fix these issues before you start to notice any pain, as long as you are scheduling regular alignments. Many of our Cedar park chiropractic patients wait until this pain starts to visit us, at which point our treatments become corrective instead of preventative in nature. It is our primary goal to get you past the pain management stage and into a healthy maintenance stage where routine visits to your chiropractor in Austin is a part of your overall wellness plan.
It is not uncommon for our clients to deal with major issues before we can help design a wellness plan. A few reasons why patients begin a relationship with our Cedar Park team are:
- Back pain
- Joint pain
- Insomnia and other sleep problems
- Neck pain
- Gastrointestinal issues
- Prenatal concerns and discomforts
Your spine is literally the backbone of your body, and it needs to be treated as such. Spine health is paramount to overall health. If your spine is not correctly aligned, you cannot function at full capacity. Each of our patients receives specialized care according to their needs. We offer various types of services:
- Massage Therapy: Massages are a vital part of the chiropractic experience, as they relax your muscles. This makes the adjustment process easier. While you may primarily think of a massage as a luxury, it is a well-known practice with many health benefits.
- X-Rays: These images help your Austin chiropractor see the specific problems with your spine, allowing them to develop the best treatment plan. X-Rays also allow patients to see visual progress over time.
- Corrective Care: We want to restore your spine’s natural curve, first and foremost. Your natural curve allows for optimum functionality, and it is unique to each patient — our corrective care will be 100% unique to you.
- Family Chiropractic: As previously mentioned, the best care is preventative care. Every age range can benefit from the services offered at your Austin chiropractor. We even offer prenatal services that ease the unique stresses caused to the spine from carrying a child to term. These gentle adjustments can help prepare mothers for labor and delivery. Post-delivery, a chiropractic adjustment gives us a chance to welcome your little one to the family, as well as remove any subluxations caused by birth.
Why 100% Chiropractic?
Your Austin chiropractor is your partner wellness, 100% of the way. We pride ourselves on our patients receiving 100% healing with 100% satisfaction and recognize that this process looks different for every patient. We devote ourselves to reaching your personal 100% during the course of our relationship with you; seeing you reach your personal health optimum is our goal.
Chiropractic visits are an important piece of the wellness puzzle. In our Cedar Park chiropractic office, we are excited to see each of our patients reach their full potential, and we strive to give you the resources you need along your wellness journey. We start helping from the very beginning — our initial visits thoroughly analyze your body and your spine. We take your special concerns into consideration and design a treatment plan that fits your unique situation. This plan is not set in stone though; it changes as you change. We are here with you every step of the way, ready to answer any questions and alleviate your concerns.
These practices are what set us apart in Austin. Come see what we mean and stop by our Cedar Park chiropractic office anytime — we are waiting to welcome you to the family!
Sara | Chiropractic Assistant
Hi! My name is Sara. I am currently a Chiropractic Assistant at 100% Chiropractic. I enjoy helping people feel their best and live a healthy and fun lifestyle. I prefer natural and safe healing because as an active mother and wife, I am always moving and want to feel my best. I can appreciate working for a place that has the same values as me. On my days off I enjoy spending time with my family, baking cookies, watching movies, and traveling when I can.
Stephanie | Chiropractic Assistant
Hello!! My name is Stephanie. I was born in Texas, raised in Arizona and just recently moved back to this great state! I am excited to be a part of the 100% Chiropractic team because I know how important chiropractic care is to heal the body. I personally have received care for many years and it has changed my life and now I want to help do the same for others. I became a Chiropractic Assistant in 2019, and I look forward to learning and growing with this company.
When I am not working, I enjoy spending time with my husband, daughter, our family and friends. We love the outdoors and we often spend time in our backyard, BBQing and listening to country music! We are excited to explore what Austin has to offer!