100% Chiropractic – Midtown Atlanta
How We Help Our Patients:
At 100% Chiropractic, we are committed to our clients’ full wellness. Many clients come to us for corrective care following accidents or injuries. Our Midtown Atlanta chiropractor office, located just off Baltimore Place NW, can do that and much more. Chiropractic care focuses on locating and correcting subluxations in your spine, which can impact your entire nervous system. Through regular chiropractic care, our clients frequently experience decreased pain (including chronic pain from conditions like fibromyalgia), better sleep, increased emotional wellness, less stress, and improved digestion and immune response. Our Midtown Atlanta chiropractors can improve a variety of concerns and symptoms, including:
- Allergies and asthma
- Digestive issues such as constipation and acid reflux
- Pregnancy discomfort and pain
- High blood pressure
- Chronic headaches and migraines
- Joint and muscle pain
- Neck and back pain
- Chronic pain, such as arthritis
- Common childhood ailments, such as ear infections or reflux
Our chiropractors are knowledgeable and experienced in a variety of techniques and services. We strive to provide the corrective and preventative care that is necessary to help you achieve 100% wellness. 100% Chiropractic uses a variety of services to meet the needs of everyone in your family, including the youngest members. They include:
- Corrective chiropractic care: Our chiropractic team begins with examination and x-ray to determine the issue. They then use a variety of effective techniques to correct the subluxations they’ve found and bring you relief.
- Prenatal care: Our Midtown Atlanta chiropractic team is knowledgeable and experienced in helping our clients ease the discomfort and pain that pregnancy can cause.
- Pediatric care: Our chiropractic team is educated and experienced in safe techniques for chiropractic care for even our youngest clients. We can help ease issues related to colic, ear infections, nursing problems, and childhood pain due to injury, accidents, or other causes.
- Massage therapy: Massage therapy can help improve blood flow and prepare muscles and joints for chiropractic treatment.
Why 100% Chiropractic?
Our name speaks to our 100% commitment and 100% integrity. We are committed to helping every member of your family achieve their peak wellness. Because we can treat clients as young as your newborn babies and as old as your great-grandmother, your entire family can receive their chiropractic care in our warm, compassionate office. We value preventative care as well as corrective care, as we know that prevention can be the best medicine. Our mission is to educate and empower our clients to achieve 100% wellness by taking charge of their health. Individualized care is important in chiropractic work, as no two spines are the same, so our Midtown Atlantic chiropractic team takes the time to get to know each member of your family that we treat.
100% Chiropractic: we’re not just pain relief, we’re your path to peak health and wellness.
For more information on receiving chiropractic care from our Midtown Atlanta 100% Chiropractic team, call us at (678) 331-4500 or email us at email@example.com. If you’re looking for other locations in Georgia, you can find them here. We look forward to meeting you!
Simone is originally from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. After serving 6 years in the United States Army, she is on track in completing her PhD in Public Service with a specialization in Criminology. Her background in the military and working within the criminal justice system has allowed her to provide a selfless service to our country, her community, students, and now patients at Vital Life. She believes in helping others in any way that she can and recognizes that you must take care of your mind, body, and soul in ALL that you do.
Kacey attended Valdosta State University and worked as a Certified Nursing Assistant throughout college. She has always been extremely passionate about helping others. Under treatment and through her career at Vital Life, she has realized that her passion is not only helping others by loving and caring for them but also going one step further and educating them on how the body is self-developing, self-maintaining and self-healing. She hopes that her past experiences will help her reach people and give them knowledge and awareness that there ARE other alternatives to drugs and surgeries, to ensure they live a happy, healthy lifestyle.