Colorado Springs Chiropractor
Dr. Thomas McDaniel
Dr. Thomas McDaniel grew up in the beautiful beaches of Panama City Beach, Florida. He grew up enjoying playing competitive sports such as soccer and baseball. With a knack for sports, he always desired to work with athletes to prevent and resolve injuries, as well as, help them perform better with the use of chiropractic. Aside from working with athletes, Dr. Thomas is passionate about giving the utmost and highest quality of care to all of his patients, whether they are pediatrics, geriatrics, and anything in between. He recently moved across the country from Florida to Colorado Springs, CO to follow his dreams and serve the community of gorgeous Colorado Springs. Dr. Thomas has always wanted to live in Colorado because of the and finally had the opportunity following his graduation from chiropractic school. He is extremely passionate about the profession of chiropractic and happy to help others achieve a better lifestyle with the use of chiropractic care.
Dr. Thomas McDaniel earned a Chiropractic degree and graduated with honors from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Florida. Here, he was selected into the sports rehabilitation rotation to treat the athletes of Bethune-Cookman University. This allowed him to work closely with athletic trainers and perform chiropractic care for the football and baseball team. This hands-on experience was something he had always wanted to do, and gave him the training to work with all sorts of athletes. Dr. Thomas is on a mission to help those in the North Colorado Springs community to achieve optimal wellness through the efforts of natural and holistic care. He is committed and determined to get people to a healthier and happier lifestyle.
How We Help Our Patients
Whether your goal is to move beyond pain or to maintain the vibrant energy, strength, and range of motion already present in your body, 100% Chiropractic is here to help you level up your entire life.
Everyone has different reasons for seeking chiropractic care, but most of them continue for the same reason: they realize what a positive impact it has on their energy levels, mood, and overall health. A chiropractic adjustment enhances your nervous system’s ability to send messages throughout the body, and a body that communicates well with itself is a body with the potential for 100% wellness.
These are just some of the reasons why people visit the chiropractor in north Colorado Springs for the first time:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Hip, knee, or other joint pain
- Migraines or other headaches
- Sexual dysfunction
- Sleep issues
- Compromised immune system
- Athletic performance enhancement
- Injury and accident recovery
Maintaining progress (and stopping symptoms before they start!) is why patients continue to schedule routine wellness visits in north Colorado Springs. To best serve all our patients, we focus on the following areas:
- Corrective Care: The spine can lose its natural curves due to habitual patterns in your body, like slouching, working at a desk, or always carrying a heavy load on one side of your body. Your chiropractor in north Colorado Springs works to restore your natural curves to enable the body’s ability to be as well as it can possibly be.
- Family Chiropractic: People of all ages benefit from chiropractic care. Babies, children, adults, seniors, expectant mothers–everyone is subject to spinal subluxations from accidents, poor movement patterns, or habitual postural tendencies. The process of giving birth can cause subluxations in the spines of both mother and baby! Gentle chiropractic adjustments release these imbalances and restore the potential for health and abundant energy.
- Massage Therapy: Chiropractic treatment is enhanced by massage therapy. Healthy, tension-free muscles allow for easier adjustments and long-lasting results.
Why 100% Chiropractic?
We know you’re in charge of your own health. We encourage you to pursue a lifestyle aimed at 100% wellness, including proper nutrition, exercise, rest, stress reduction, and more. In this way, we become your partner in health and wellness, doing our part to give your body the ideal circumstances in which to thrive.
We create a treatment plan designed to suit your needs. Every spine is different, so every treatment plan has to be different, too. We’ll adapt as you do, on your body’s timeline, using chiropractic x-rays to monitor your progress as we go. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your visit and your progress, and we give you as many tools as we can to empower you on your journey to 100% wellness.
Optimum health is different for all of us. To understand this, simply imagine a baby’s 100% versus an Olympic athlete’s 100% versus a 90-year-old’s 100%. These three people have different needs and different potentials; their spines and nervous systems are under different pressures and have different priorities.
It doesn’t matter what your 100% looks like. At 100% Chiropractic, your chiropractor in north Colorado Springs, we’ll help you find it.
Come visit us off of Voyager Parkway and Jet Stream Drive!
Let’s live life at 100%!
We service the following areas: Briargate, Monument, Northgate, Black Forest, Voyager Parkway, Interquest and Wolf Ranch.