Your Chiropractor in Sharpsburg, GA!
Drs. Zach, D.C. and Ashley Anthony, D.C.
Dr. Morgan Gomes, D.C., M.S. | Associate Doctor
Dr. Morgan Gomes (or Dr. Morgan, as he prefers) graduated from Life University in 2014 with a Bachelor of Science in Biology. He completed the Doctorate of Chiropractic program in 2017 from Life University. Dr. Morgan then furthered his education by graduating with a Masters in Sports Chiropractic from Life University in 2019. He is also one of the few chiropractors certified in extremity adjusting (C.C.E.P.).
Dr. Morgan understands how to care for different level athletes of any age. “The thing I like most about being a chiropractor is being able to improve people’s perception and control of the body, if the proper care is given to it,” he says. “I also love being able to see the improvements and changes that happen to the patients that [I] adjust.” After sustaining an athletic injury at 15 years old, Dr. Morgan’s visit to the family’s chiropractor solidified his decision to pursue chiropractic school. Dr. Morgan is a firm believer that the spine is the first place to look, but he also cares for the extremities due to his background in sports. He taught for three years under his mentors at Life University in extremity adjusting. While in school, Dr. Morgan also worked at a chiropractic office and spent this time refining his craft of spinal and extremity adjusting. Born in France, Dr. Morgan enjoys relaxing outdoors with his fiancé and two dogs or spending time in the gym. He is an avid supporter of Atlanta United FC, Manchester United FC, and the San Antonio Spurs.
How We Help Our Patients
Health goals often fall into two categories: short term and long term. Short-term goals might include recovering from an injury or eliminating headaches or back pain. Long-term health goals often involve maintaining high energy levels, sleeping well, and avoiding pain in your back and neck through consistent chiropractic care.
By visiting a chiropractor, Sharpsburg, GA residents have a partner in achieving both. Patients often visit the chiropractor for the first time when seeking relief from pain, but our Sharpsburg health center helps each patient look beyond the symptom itself. These include:
- Back, neck, shoulder, and joint pain
- Sciatica Pain
- Immune Deficiencies
- Headaches and migraines
- Sleep disturbances
- Low energy or mood swings
- Sexual concerns
- Prenatal and postnatal discomfort
- Accident recovery
Our doctors at the Sharpsburg GA location know that it’s hard to focus on long-term goals when our lives are hindered by bodily discomfort and inconvenience. Furthermore, when left untreated, issues that could be resolved often evolve into more complex, chronic problems, or our quality of life declines so much that we develop a negative outlook, as well. For that reason, the first step is always to help you ease or move beyond these symptoms.
Of course, after we achieve short-term goals, our focus turns to long-term goals: maintaining your energy, strength, range of motion, and freedom from pain for years to come. Our ultimate goal is to transition you into a healthy lifestyle where our doctors practice techniques that encourage prevention rather than reaction. Your chiropractor in Sharpsburg GA does this with specialized services customized to your individual needs:
- Family Chiropractic Care: Serving you and your loved ones, no matter their age or health condition. From babies to seniors, marathoners to Netflix marathoners, everyone can benefit from visiting the chiropractor in Sharpsburg, GA. We even offer chiropractic care during pregnancy for prenatal wellness.
- Corrective Care: It all starts with back and neck chiropractic. When we restore your spine’s natural curves, your body has the greatest potential for optimum health, as these techniques ultimately lend themselves to the prevention of other symptoms in a proactive approach to wellness
- Prenatal and Pediatric Care: Prenatal chiropractic care can help soon-to-be Moms have a more comfortable pregnancy and help her ready her body for the strain of childbirth. Also, we can employ a gentle technique to address common misalignments found in infants, toddlers, and young children.
- Personal Injury (Auto Accident): Treating patients after they have experienced a physical trauma requires a particular kind of care. First and foremost, time is of the essence as soft tissue damage in and around your spine, if allowed to heal out of line, can cause chronic ongoing issues. Having the less obvious of spinal injuries assessed soon after an accident is imperative. Acute, and soft tissue injuries often get overlooked without the attention of a chiropractor. We have been uniquely trained to look for these subtle and potentially dangerous misalignments.
- Chiropractic X-Rays: These images help us track your progress. We can identify issues and imbalances that, if left untreated, could show up as symptoms that get in the way of your long-term health goals.
- Massage Therapy: More than just a treat, massage improves circulation, promotes the healing of muscle tissue, and reduces your stress, all of which contribute to living at 100%.
Why 100% Chiropractic?
We’re committed to helping you achieve 100% wellness. Your body is constantly seeking a high level of health, and we can help create the environment required for that by freeing your spine of subluxations while providing tips and resources for improved nutrition and reduced anxiety
we want to educate and empower you to make choices outside our practice that contribute to those goals. In the office, your treatment plan is designed with your spine in mind. As you progress beyond your short-term goals, the treatment plan will naturally adapt to suit a healthy lifestyle with space for further changes should the need for short-term focus return (such as after an injury or illness).
Your chiropractor in Sharpsburg GA is 100% Chiropractic. Our doctors create a partnership with you and invite you to visit our center and discover the true meaning of healthy. We’re honored to be a member of your personal wellness team and look forward to the opportunity to guide you along the road to 100% wellness.
Mashelle | Chiropractic Assistant
Hi, I am Mashelle. I am a Georgia peach, born in Atlanta and raised in Riverdale. I moved to Newnan in 1995 and absolutely love this town. I recently retired from a 30 year career as a Massage Therapist but could not leave the amazing world of chiropractic!! When I found 100%, I knew I was in the right place. My passion and beliefs for living a healthy life and sharing that with others line up with everything 100% does for their patients.
I am a mom of 2 amazing kids, I have 3 grandsons that melt my heart everytime they flash their baby blues! I love summer and everything that comes with it, except snakes!! Give me a lakeside view and my kayak and I’m a happy girl!!