Pueblo Chiropractor Located in Pueblo West
Dr. Lori Walfoort, D.C.
Hi there! I’m Dr. Lori Walfoort and am excited to be the Chiropractor on your Health Team. Born and raised in Phoenix, I returned to my hometown after completing my Chiropractic education to take care of those families in my community. After spending 2 months at 100% Chiropractic in Pueblo, I knew that this was where I needed to be, so my husband and I decided to relocate with our 2 little boys.
I received my Doctorate of Chiropractic from Life Chiropractic West in Hayward, CA in 2007. I have had post-doctorate training focusing on prenatal and pediatric care through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association, and am certified in the Webster Technique through the ICPA. I am currently working on my Pediatric Diplomate. I have always been committed to improving the lives of the children in my community because of my experiences growing up from a young age spending a lot of time in the hospital due to asthma. I began working with children’s charities while in high school and continued into adulthood.
I experienced first-hand the importance of Chiropractic care during pregnancy, having 2 high-risk pregnancies with my boys. Both boys received their first adjustment right after birth and I still check them on a regular basis. My younger son also required special care after his birth, and I credit the Chiropractic care he received from the time he was born and during his 12-day stay in the NICU for his amazing recovery.
My sister and I grew up in a Law Enforcement family and understand first-hand what the stresses of the job can do not only to the officer but to family members as well. I consider First Responders my extended family and treat them as such.
When I’m not helping the members of the community regain their health, I am active in my church and enjoy spending time with my family. I love movie, game, and UFC Fight nights, camping, NFL Football games (Go Cowboys!), and anything DISNEY!!
I’m looking forward to meeting you and helping your family achieve optimal health and regain life through natural Chiropractic Care.
Dr. Victoria Guerrero, D.C.
Hi there, my name is Dr. Victoria Guerrero, and I’m so excited to be one of the chiropractors on your health team here at Pueblo West. I was born and raised in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Growing up in Oklahoma, I lived a very active sports lifestyle from an early age. I did everything from soccer, dance, and cheerleading. I attended Parker University, where I earned my Bachelor’s in Anatomy and my Doctorate of Chiropractic.
My passion for the healing art of chiropractic started to develop when I was battling my injuries. My body was taking a toll due to my very active lifestyle with sports. During this time, I was given several different medications, but nothing was a long-term fix. I was finally referred to a chiropractor, and it truly changed my life forever. For the first time, someone listened to me and was able to find the root cause of my pains. After receiving corrective chiropractic care, it was a complete game changer and allowed me to learn how the body can heal through chiropractic care. I knew right then I wanted to be a Doctor of Chiropractic. I want to dedicate my life to helping others change their lives just like chiropractic helped change mine.
Chiropractic Care is essential throughout all stages of life. Especially for our little ones because they hold the future of health in their hands. I do have post-doctorate training focusing on prenatal and pediatric care through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association. I am also certified in Webster Technique through ICPA for our expecting mothers.
When I am not in the office helping our community members, you can find me still playing soccer, and I love traveling. I love spending time with my niece. She is the BEST, and I love being an auntie! I’m a huge college football fan. (BOOMER SOONER!!!)
I’m looking forward to meeting you and your family at the office. I’m so excited you chose us to be a part of your family’s health journey through chiropractic care.
Dr. Joanna Tarullo, D.C.
Hi! I am Dr. Joanna Tarullo. I am originally from Louisville, Kentucky but have lived all over the south for most of my adult life. I am so excited to be in Pueblo, Colorado, and serving this community here. Even as a child, I knew that there had to be another option for healthcare other than the traditional medical model that most people focus on. Ever since I could remember, I had daily, debilitating migraines where my only options for treatment were pills, as I was considered ‘normal’ and ‘otherwise healthy’. Throughout my childhood and teenage years, despite being a ‘healthy’, active kid playing multiple sports, I still suffered from these daily migraines that could oftentimes last up to weeks. Finally, I was introduced to the power of chiropractic and had a life-changing adjustment that allowed me to get rid of those migraines and introduced me to healing the body from the inside out instead of just treating the symptoms. I strive to be a healing space for every person I come in contact with, just as my previous chiropractors have been for me.
I completed my undergraduate degree at the University of South Carolina where I received a Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science and a Bachelor of Arts in Spanish with a minor in Portuguese in 2017. After seeing firsthand that the medical model was not where I could find healing, I continued my journey on to chiropractic school at Life University in Marietta, Georgia. I completed my Doctor of Chiropractic degree in December of 2022. I am passionate about helping any and all kinds of people achieve their full health potential but am especially passionate about raising healthy children and assisting mothers-to-be throughout their birthing process. Given this, it was only natural that I extended my classroom hours to the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association, where I am pursuing a Pediatric Diplomate and am Webster Certified to better serve the pregnant population to give them the smoothest birthing process possible. I absolutely love being part of 100% Chiropractic where every doctor, chiropractic assistant, and massage therapist is dedicated to treating the root cause of disease instead of simply chasing the symptoms. I am beyond humbled to be able to share my time, energy, and passions with those who walk through these doors.
- Corrective Chiropractic Care– determining the true issue behind any health problem and working with the nervous system to help you achieve any health goal possible whether it is related to Chronic pain, sports injuries, complicated health issues such as constipation or heart problems, car accidents, etc…
- Therapeutic Massage– Allows the body to begin to heal by relaxing and healing tired and fatigued muscle and removing scar tissue through specific massage techniques.
- Nutritional Guidance– targeting the health of the body by healing from the inside. Supplementing helps to fill in holes in our diet or support the body in areas that are struggling with the highest quality of supplements in Pueblo and Pueblo West.
- Education and Health coaching– Achieving the highest levels of health is not an easy task, having a team of people by your side who can help, step by step, get you to optimum health makes getting healthy easier.
- Prenatal and pediatric care– Chiropractic (with thorough research) has been shown to help avoid many struggles that can come pregnancy and the beginning of new life that include breach deliveries, decreasing pain associated with pregnancy like low back and hip pain, infants struggling with Colic, latching and nursing problems, chiropractic may even help if you have been struggling to get pregnant.
- Family wellness– Everyone from babies and kids to adults and seniors can benefit from chiropractic care. At 100% Chiropractic we reward you for taking care of your family.
How We Help Our Patients
Our Pueblo Colorado Chiropractor office, located just off Market Parkway in Pueblo West, has a variety of services to meet the individualized needs of your entire family. Chiropractic care is not just for pain relief after an injury or accident. We go beyond simply relieving your current symptoms to help prevent further issues and maintain your family’s health and wellbeing over time. Did you know that chiropractic care doesn’t just offer back pain treatments? In addition to relief from back and neck pain, here are some of the other benefits of chiropractic care:
- Improved digestion and related issues, including heartburn and gastric reflux
- Decreased blood pressure
- Relief from chronic headaches, including migraines
- Prenatal care to reduce pregnancy pain and discomfort
- Relief of the chronic pain of arthritis
- Decrease in joint and muscle pain and tension
- Pain relief from auto accident injuries
- Stress reduction
- Improved immune response to common illnesses
Chiropractic clients often notice that they get more restful sleep, have fewer aches and pains, and get sick less frequently when they are receiving regular care from a chiropractor. 100% Chiropractic’s Pueblo team goes beyond corrective care and also offers nutrition guidance and health and wellness coaching as part of their commitment to your family’s increased wellness.
Here are some of the services our Pueblo Chiropractor provides:
- Corrective chiropractic care: Our chiropractic team will determine the issue and use corrective techniques to help patients manage pain and other health and wellness concerns.
- Prenatal care: 100% Chiropractic is experienced in helping patients ease the discomfort and pain that are common during pregnancy.
- Pediatric care: We’re trained in the techniques that are safe for even the youngest clients. We can help ease issues related to colic, nursing problems, and childhood pain due to injury, accidents, or other causes.
- Massage therapy: Massage is an important part of wellness. It helps relax muscles and prepare them for chiropractic adjustments, and it can increase blood flow and reduce stress and tension.
- Nutritional guidance and health coaching: We know that whole body wellness needs to be targeted in a number of different ways. We can help every step of the way on your journey to 100% wellness.
Why 100% Chiropractic?
Our name comes from our dedication to 100% integrity and 100% commitment to each patient’s individualized care. Our Pueblo Chiropractor and team offer treatments for your entire family, from your newborn baby to your great-grandparents, which means your family can get all its chiropractic services under one roof. We understand the importance of preventative care in addition to corrective care, which can improve your wellbeing beyond what you thought possible. Our mission is to educate and empower our clients to take charge of their health and reach their 100% wellness potential. 100% Chiropractic gets to know every member of your family so we can provide the best individualized care possible in our caring and warm environment.
100% Chiropractic’s Pueblo team goes beyond pain relief to help your entire family achieve 100% wellness.
For more information on how to receive chiropractic care from a caring, qualified, professional chiropractor in Pueblo, CO who always gives 100%, contact our 100% Chiropractic office in Pueblo at (719) 547-0237 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to assisting you along your journey to health and wellness.