Dr. Kenneth Dominguez
Dr. Dominguez D.C. was born and raised in Odessa, Texas. He first started his educational career at The University of Texas of the Permian Basin where he received a Bachelors of Science in Mathematics with a minor in Chemistry. At this point, Dr. Dominguez decided to follow in the footsteps of his mother and became a Math Teacher. As a Teacher he serviced both the Midland Independent School District and Ector County Independent School District before applying and being accepted to the doctoral program at Texas Chiropractic College. It is during his studies at Texas Chiropractic College that Dr. Dominguez met and married his future wife Tieifa Dominguez. Other than being dedicated to his patients during office hours, Dr Dominguez enjoys taking trips, adventuring, and spending time with his wife, spending time with his family, playing video games, spending time outside and fishing, and is an active member of the Texas Chiropractic Association.
How we help our patients:
Patients are often surprised at the number of ways that our chiropractic team at 100% Chiropractic in The Woodlands, TX can assist them in feeling and living better. Using the latest treatment methods and keeping abreast of new techniques, we make a personal investment in helping you to live “100%” and relieve pain. We are available to do so much more than help alleviate back and neck pain, although that is a big part of what we do. Did you know that chiropractic adjustments have been shown to improve the symptoms of many annoying conditions that keep you from experiencing the fully active life that you deserve? Regular chiropractic care addresses blockages in your nervous system that can be the cause of a myriad of issues, including:
- Neck, joint, shoulder, & back pain
- Sciatica pain
- Digestive problems
- Sleep issues
- Headaches and migraines
- Immune deficiencies
While sports injuries and accident-related injuries lead many to seek relief from our chiropractors in The Woodlands, these patients are apt to continue with routine treatment. After seeing the many benefits that come from a genuinely whole-body approach to health and well-being, the previously skeptical often become 100% enthusiasts. The services that we offer at our chiropractic center cater to the specific, individualized needs of our patients to relieve pain and help them live a happier, healthier life.
- Prenatal and Pediatric Care: Prenatal chiropractic care can help soon-to-be Moms have a more comfortable pregnancy and help them to get their body ready for the strain of childbirth. Also, we can employ a gentle technique to address common misalignments found in infants, toddlers, and young children.
- Personal Injury (Auto Accident): Treating patients after they have experienced physical trauma requires a particular kind of care. First and foremost, time is of the essence as soft tissue damage in and around your spine, if allowed to heal out of line, can cause chronic ongoing issues. Having the less obvious of spinal injuries assessed soon after an accident is imperative. Acute and soft tissue injuries often get overlooked without the attention of a chiropractor. We have been uniquely trained to look for these subtle and potentially dangerous misalignments.
- Corrective or Reconstructive Care: Many spinal subluxations do not arise from a traumatic injury or accidents. Over time, certain habits, such as posture, heavy lifting, and even workouts can cause recurring issues with your spine, and by extension your entire nervous system. We use corrective care to help bring back the natural curvature of your spine and return order to your nervous system. With a combination of adjustments, exercises, and massage therapy, patients often experience improvements in sleep quality, energy, mood, pain relief, and more.
Why 100% Chiropractic?
At 100% Chiropractic we can provide treatment to all family members, regardless of age or stage of life. A significant portion of our patients and their families engage in regular wellness care. We believe that wellness care, aimed at maintaining a healthy nervous system, through a combination of adjustments, exercises, massage, supplements and informative workshops, offers our patients optimal living. Other patients may only seek our help after they have had an accident or suffered from chronic pain for some time. In either case, the team will perform Discovery assessments on all newcomers and develop individualized treatment plans.
If you would like to learn more about this whole-body approach to well-being and living your life to 100%, please stop by to visit our chiropractors at 100% Chiropractic The Woodlands, TX.
- Sports injury recovery
- Scoliosis correction and rehabilitation
- Headache Relief Technique
- Pediatric care
- Prenatal/Pregnancy care
- Myofascial Release Technique
- Nutritional Counseling
Darla | Chiropractic Assistant
I was born in Richardson, TX and grew up in Plano, TX. I attended Tarleton State University and received a BBA in Finance. My husband and I met at work, and after marrying began moving around the country for his job in sales. We have lived in MA, TN, FL, MO, and have now been back in Texas for 19 years living in The Woodlands. We have 2 amazing children, Joshua and Olivia who are both attending Texas A&M University.
I have worked in the field of ministry for over 20 years because of my love for people and seeing them be all they can be. Seeking alternative ways to improve my own health is what led me to try Chiropractic care over 10 years ago. Chiropractic care is so important for us to live and function with the physical health and freedom we were meant to have. The opportunity to be a part of this wonderful team thrills me and I cannot wait to meet you and help you get started on your path to 100% health!
Christine | Chiropractic Assistant
My name is Christine Wilkinson, and I was born & raised in Spring, Texas. I currently live in Conroe with my husband, Joshua, and our two little boys Cash and Knox Lee. Teaching myself the art of learning Calligraphy, and crafting is a great hobby of mine. I also love spending days out back chasing our two dogs, Maverick & Goose, along with a slew of chicken!
Being a long-time chiropractic patient myself, I knew that after being laid off from my sales position with a large Oil & Gas Distributor, that a change to the chiropractic field was my calling!
Having my Bachelor’s in Psychology from Sam Houston State University has helped to give me that extra understanding of other’s needs and diversity. I love helping others, especially when they need it most!
I’m a strong believer in positivity, the power of prayer, and educating others in holistic care.
I can’t wait to help you achieve your goals to be able to live the most fruitful life possible, by learning to live at 100%!
Nancy | Chiropractic Assistant
Hello my name is Nancy Yanez I am the newest CA for the Woodlands, TX location. Firstly I want to thank everyone for the opportunity to join your team, I am very excited to begin working with you. I am looking forward to helping patients feel their very best version of themselves, as well as welcoming the Hispanic community without a fear of misinterpretation or having a language barrier.
Just a quick summary about me would be that I enjoy learning new things because knowledge is power, a hobby of mine would be taking strolls around various parts of the city and engaging with nature (a.k.a feeding the ducks and chasing the birds). Spending time with my huge family is also a priority that I enjoy because they are always celebrating something, but the most important thing I love to do is finding new eateries around my hometown, there is always something new being cooked up in about every corner of this city.