Your Local Katy, TX Chiropractor
Dr. William Chad Higdon, D.C.
Dr. William Chad Higdon, CSCS is a board-certified chiropractor that specializes in Diversified Technique. Dr. Higdon uses a patient centered, evidence based, whole health approach to chiropractic care. His goal is for each patient to achieve their peak level of function and return the body to optimum homeostasis.
Dr. Higdon has a BS degree in Exercise and Sport Science from Texas State University where he received the Medal of Hope. He is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and obtained his Doctoral degree from Texas Chiropractic College. Dr. Higdon participates in a multitude of hobbies and activities including golf, surfing and he is an avid powerlifter and enjoys going to the gym 5 days a week. He lives in the Heights of Houston with his loving partner and her beautiful 6-year-old daughter.
How We Help Our Patients:
100% Chiropractic, located in Katy, Texas and is committed to providing individualized services for your whole family. Whether you’ve recently been in an accident or you’re just looking for some relief from stress and tension, 100% Chiropractic will work with you to develop a plan that best fits your personal needs. We understand the importance of spinal health and alignment not only for the relief of pain, but also for improvement and maintenance of overall health and wellbeing. Here are some of the many concerns chiropractors can address:
- Neck and back pain
- Pregnancy pain and discomfort
- Digestive issues
- Chronic headaches or migraines
- Joint pain (including hips, knees, and elbows)
- Sinus congestion and pain
- Asthma and allergies
- Pinched Nerves
- Sciatic Pain
In addition, patients often find that regular adjustments by a chiropractor can lead to more restful sleep, increased energy, increased immune response, and decreased stress levels. Our Katy chiropractic team uses innovative treatments to care for your whole family. We even provide prenatal care!
Some specific services we offer include:
- Chiropractic X-ray: We use x-ray information to guide treatment planning and care, rule out more serious issues, and aid in adjustments.
- Prenatal chiropractic care: Pregnancy can be uncomfortable, and our Castle Rock chiropractic team has the experience necessary to ease pain and discomfort during this time.
- Pediatric chiropractic care: Infancy and childhood bring a variety of potential concerns, such as colic, allergies, and ear infections. Pediatric chiropractic care can help alleviate these symptoms.
- Massage therapy: In addition to being relaxing and reducing muscle and joint pain, massage can help prepare muscles for a chiropractic adjustment.
Why 100% Chiropractic?
At 100% Chiropractic in Katy, we’re devoted not only to your pain relief needs but also to your overall health and wellness needs. Chiropractic care is part of a holistic approach to wellness, and 100% Chiropractic is committed to helping you reach your full wellness potential. We focus not only on treating your pain and other concerns but also on preventing them. Our mission is to educate and empower our clients to take charge of their health, and we do this in a warm, caring, family-friendly environment. We are dedicated to getting to know you and your family so we can best meet your individual needs. Our Katy, TX Chiropractic team promises 100% integrity and 100% commitment so you can enjoy 100% wellness every day. Let us show you the difference our care can make.
Keeping your spine in line is vital to your wellbeing, so contact us today to schedule your appointment!