Updated: March 18, 2020
Essential Healthcare Service Statement
As we continue to respond to the ever-changing environment around COVID-19, the safety of our patients, staff and doctors is our highest priority. We understand that new information is being released by the day and we continue to adapt our policy and procedures.
As we navigate this situation, 100% Chiropractic is relying on guidance from national and local chiropractic associations and healthcare organizations to direct our actions. Many, including the International Chiropractors Association, view chiropractic care as an essential healthcare service that can be used by patients with a wide array of health conditions.
As a result, 100% Chiropractic will remain open for our patients and communities. We remain committed to providing top quality chiropractic care in our communities during this time. We know that chiropractic care plays an essential role in the lives and health of our patients and communities and feel it’s our responsibility to be there for them during that time.
We are closely monitoring recommendations and protocols established by the World Health Organization (WHO), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as state and local health departments. We will continually monitor these policies and adapt as necessary as new circumstances develop.
Policy/ Action Steps
As a precautionary measure, we have implemented increased hygiene routines, monitoring, and operations protocols, and are following clinic procedures outlined by healthcare organizations and leading authorities within the chiropractic profession. These changes include but are not limited to:
- Increased disinfecting of any contact equipment after each use.
- Patient screening questionnaire prior to patient massage or chiropractic adjustment.
- Monitoring of our doctors’ and staff’s health.
- Virtual waiting room option allowing patients to check-in for their appointment with the app or a phone call, wait in their cars and receive a text or phone call from the staff indicating their turn to be seen to minimize social interaction.
- Drive-through supplement and merchandise delivery.
We recommend patients follow guidelines issued by the CDC, and if you are feeling unwell, please take steps to safeguard others and remain at home.
To date, routine hygienic measures are the suggested best practice for prevention of viruses like the coronavirus.
Please feel free to reach out to your Chiropractic Doctor with any questions or ways we can best serve you and your family.
Follow the links below to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
- About Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Steps to Prevent Illness
- What To Do If You Are Sick
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Follow the links below to the World Health Organization: