Dr. Josh Martin
Dr. Josh is originally from Southaven, Mississippi—a small town just south of Memphis, TN. He graduated from Lebanon Valley College in 2015. There he obtained a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Biology while playing the sport he loves most, ice hockey. Upon learning more about chiropractic and experiencing the impact it had on his hockey performance, Dr. Josh was inspired to become a Doctor of Chiropractic. He graduated from Life University in June of 2019 specializing in the chiropractic technique known as Gonstead technique. Dr. Josh’s philosophy when treating patients is the body has a natural ability to heal itself from the inside out. He has a passion for educating others on the impact of chiropractic and how it can help them reach optimal performance and health.
Dr. Anne Peters
Dr. Anne graduated cum laude from Virginia Tech in 2016 with two Bachelor’s degrees in Food Science & Technology and Human Nutrition, Foods & Exercise with minors in Chemistry and Psychology. She went on to attend Life University’s College of Chiropractic in Atlanta, Georgia, and obtained her Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 2019, graduating as Salutatorian of her class.
Dr. Anne is certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners in Physiotherapy. She is also a Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner through the Council on Extremity Adjusting to help improve the functionality and performance of athletes. She is certified in Webster Technique through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association to elevate the prenatal care of her soon-to-be mothers. Because of her deep love of the animal community, she is also a certified animal chiropractor through the American Veterinary Chiropractic Association.
Dr. Anne believes in the body’s natural ability to heal itself. She upholds that proper nervous system function, exercise, appropriate nutrition and balanced friend and family relationships lead to the optimal expression of one’s health and wellness. She has a passion for helping all creatures heal from infants to seniors, both two-legged and four-legged. When she is not in the office facilitating healing, you can find her doing CrossFit workouts or playing with her dogs outside.
- Sports injury recovery
- Scoliosis correction and rehabilitation
- Headache Relief Technique
- Pediatric care
- Prenatal/Pregnancy care
- Myofascial Release Technique
- Nutritional Counseling
How we help our patients:
Patients are often surprised at the number of ways that our chiropractic team at 100% Chiropractic in Nolensville can assist them in feeling and living better. Using the latest treatment methods and keeping abreast of new techniques, we make a personal investment in helping you to live “100%” and relieve pain. We are available to do so much more than help alleviate back and neck pain, although that is a big part of what we do. Did you know that chiropractic adjustments have been shown to improve the symptoms of many annoying conditions that keep you from experiencing the fully active life that you deserve? Regular chiropractic care addresses blockages in your nervous system that can be the cause of a myriad of issues, including:
- Neck, joint, shoulder, & back pain
- Sciatica pain
- Digestive problems
- Sleep issues
- Headaches and migraines
- Immune deficiencies
While sports injuries and accident-related injuries lead many to seek relief from our chiropractors in Nolensville, these patients are apt to continue with routine treatment. After seeing the many benefits that come from a genuinely whole-body approach to health and well-being, the previously skeptical often become 100% enthusiasts. The services that we offer at our chiropractic center cater to the specific, individualized needs of our patients to relieve pain and help them live a happier, healthier life.
- Prenatal and Pediatric Care: Prenatal chiropractic care can help soon to be Moms have a more comfortable pregnancy and help her ready her body for the strain of childbirth. Also, we can employ a gentle technique to address common misalignments found in infants, toddlers, and young children.
- Personal Injury (Auto Accident): Treating patients after they have experienced physical trauma requires a particular kind of care. First and foremost, time is of the essence as soft tissue damage in and around your spine, if allowed to heal out of line, can cause chronic ongoing issues. Having the less obvious of spinal injuries assessed soon after an accident is imperative. Acute and soft tissue injuries often get overlooked without the attention of a chiropractor. We have been uniquely trained to look for these subtle and potentially dangerous misalignments.
- Corrective or Reconstructive Care: Many spinal subluxations do not arise from a traumatic injury or accidents. Over time, certain habits, such as posture, heavy lifting, and even workouts can cause recurring issues with your spine, and by extension your entire nervous system. We use corrective care to help bring back the natural curvature of your spine and return order to your nervous system. With a combination of adjustments, exercises, and massage therapy, patients often experience improvements in sleep quality, energy, mood, pain relief, and more.
Why 100% Chiropractic?
At 100% Chiropractic we can provide treatment to all family members, regardless of age or stage of life. A significant portion of our patients and their families engage in regular wellness care. We believe that wellness care, aimed at maintaining a healthy nervous system, through a combination of adjustments, exercises, massage, supplements and informative workshops, offers our patients optimal living. Other patients may only seek our help after they have had an accident or suffered from chronic pain for some time. In either case, the team will perform Discovery assessments on all newcomers and develop individualized treatment plans.
If you would like to learn more about this whole-body approach to well-being and living your life to 100%, please stop by to visit our chiropractors at 100% Chiropractic Nolensville in Burkitt Commons. Serving the southern Nashville area, including La Vergne and Brentwood!