Your Chiropractor in Sharpsburg, GA!
As a child, Dr. Odom had severe allergies and intense asthma. His childhood was plagued with trips to the doctor and a round robin approach to prescription medications.
At the age of 19, Dr. Odom developed horrible pain in both of his shoulder joints. This turned out to be a pivotal event in his life. The pain and discomfort lead him to seek out help. After every other health care profession gave up on him and told him to mask the symptoms with addictive pain medications, he was introduced to the profession of Chiropractic.
After being under chiropractic care for only 3 months, all shoulder pain and all signs and symptoms related to allergies and asthma were gone. Chiropractic changed his life and gave him a new sense of purpose. After his first asthma free day since he was a child, he dedicated his life to teaching the principles and science of chiropractic to the world.
Dr. Odom graduated with honors Georgia Southern University in 2004 with a bachelors degree in exercise science.
He received his Doctorate in Chiropractic from Life University after graduating with honors in 2008.
Dr. Odom has dedicated his life to serving people through chiropractic. He is a frequent public speaker who uses his stage to teach, lead, and inspire people to live the life of their dreams — To become their best self.
How We Help Our Patients
Health goalsoften fall into two categories: short term and long term. Short-term goals might include recovering from an injury or eliminating headaches or back pain. Long-term health goals often involve maintaining high energy levels, sleeping well, and avoiding pain in your back and neck through consistent chiropractic care.
By visiting a chiropractor, Sharpsburg, GA residents have a partner in achieving both. Patients often visit the chiropractor for the first time when seeking relief from pain, but our Sharpsburg health center helps each patient look beyond the symptom itself. These include:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Joint pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Sleep disturbances
- Low energy or mood swings
- Sexual concerns
- Prenatal and postnatal discomfort
- Accident recovery
Our doctors at the Sharpsburg GA location know that it’s hard to focus on long-term goals when our lives are hindered by bodily discomfort and inconvenience. Furthermore, when left untreated, issues that could be resolved often evolve into more complex, chronic problems, or our quality of life declines so much that we develop a negative outlook, as well. For that reason, the first step is always to help you ease or move beyond these symptoms.
Of course, after we achieve short-term goals, our focus turns to long-term goals: maintaining your energy, strength, range of motion, and freedom from pain for years to come. Our ultimate goal is to transition you into a healthy lifestyle where our doctors practice techniques that encourage prevention rather than reaction. Your chiropractor in Sharpsburg GA does this with specialized services customized to your individual needs:
- Family Chiropractic Care: Serving you and your loved ones, no matter their age or health condition. From babies to seniors, marathoners to Netflix marathoners, everyone can benefit from visiting the chiropractor in Sharpsburg, GA. We even offer chiropractic care during pregnancy for prenatal wellness.
- Corrective Care: It all starts with back and neck chiropractic. When we restore your spine’s natural curves, your body has the greatest potential for optimum health, as these techniques ultimately lend themselves to prevention of other symptoms in a proactive approach to wellness
- Chiropractic X-Rays: These images help us track your progress. We can identify issues and imbalances that, if left untreated, could show up as symptoms that get in the way of your long-term health goals.
- Massage Therapy: More than just a treat, massage improves circulation, promotes the healing of muscle tissue, and reduces your stress, all of which contribute to living at 100%.
Why 100% Chiropractic?
We’re committed to helping you achieve 100% wellness. Your body is constantly seeking a high level of health, and we can help create the environment required for that by freeing your spine of subluxations while providing tips and resources for improved nutrition and reduced anxiety
we want to educate and empower you to make choices outside our practice that contribute to those goals. In the office, your treatment plan is designed with your spine in mind. As you progress beyond your short-term goals, the treatment plan will naturally adapt to suit a healthy lifestyle with space for further changes should the need for short-term focus return (such as after an injury or illness).
Your chiropractor in Sharpsburg GA is 100% Chiropractic. Our doctors create a partnership with you and invite you to visit our center and discover the true meaning of healthy. We’re honored to be a member of your personal wellness team and look forward to the opportunity to guide you along the road to 100% wellness.