YOUR CHIROPRACTOR IN CANTON
Dr. Teresa Grace Fourre
Dr. Teresa Grace Fourre’ graduated from Life University in June of 1997 from the Doctorate of Chiropractic program. She practiced in her own practice until 2012 then chose to be a stay at home, homeschooling mom until 2016. She returned to practice in 2016 as a coverage doctor until joining the 100% Chiropractic Team.
Dr. Terry is also a trained and certified Neuro Muscular Therapist with a Physical Therapy addendum added to her chiropractic license. She trained extensively with Dr. Larry Webster in Chiropractic Pediatrics at his downtown Atlanta office while finishing up the chiropractic program. She was interviewed with Dr. Webster in his office by John Stossal and on 20/20 regarding kids and chiropractic. She’s a big advocate of family health and wellness through chiropractic care!
Dr. Terry is a mom to four boys, two adults and two teenagers, who have all been raised naturally with chiropractic care. She’s certified in Yin yoga and personally loves hot yoga. She’s also a talented artist and watercolorist with a forte in sealife paintings in which she’s won many awards. Her artwork has been featured in several magazines and art galleries. Since her passion is chiropractic, she also paints chiropractic based artwork which is currently being sold at Life University in the Life U Bookstore!
Dr. Jim Ribley
Dr. Jim Ribley graduated from Life University the largest chiropractic school in the world in December of 1993, receiving his Doctorate in Chiropractic. He practiced in Michigan from 1994-2017.
Dr Jim was raised in a Chiropractic family. His father, Dr. Charles Ribley graduated from Palmer Chiropractic College in 1960. He was one of the co-founders of Life University and still works closely with them. He has two brothers, a brother-in-law & sisters-in-law that are also chiropractors, itʼs definitely a family affair.
Dr. Jim proudly states that he has never been vaccinated, nor has he taken any kind of medication. He has maintained the healthy, chiropractic lifestyle that his parents instilled upon him. When people comment on how lucky he is to be healthy, he replies it has nothing to do with luck. Itʼs about educating yourself about how the
body works, knowing the importance of a properly functioning nervous system, and learning the effects (good and bad) of the things we put into our bodies.
One of Dr. Jimʼs greatest privileges is when patients bring their newborns straight from the hospital for their first adjustments. The birthing process can be a traumatic process for newborns and parents want to make sure their babies are in proper alignment. He feels it is a great honor bestowed upon him. He loves children and loves to see entire families filling his office. Additionally, he feels very privileged to help all people, young and old, to attain maximum health by educating them about the benefits of leading a natural, drug-free lifestyle.
Dr. Jim is excited & honored to be part of the “The 100% Chiropractic” family because they represent everything he stands for in health and wellness.
How We Help Our Patients
Our vision as a family chiropractic center is to be a healthcare revolution. The healthcare system in our country is mainly “sick care.” Too many pills are pushed and too many operations are performed because too little attention is devoted to prevention, wellness, and safer treatments. At 100% Chiropractic, a Canton chiropractic center, we know that disruptions to your nervous system can lead to problems with sleep, too little energy, mood disturbances, and frequent, dull headaches. Regular chiropractic care gives many people relief from migraines, allergies, asthma, digestive problems, and chronic pain. While this care helps to reduce symptoms, it also helps to prevent them.
Some of our services include the following:
- Corrective care: If restoration of the natural curves of the spine will relieve symptoms and prevent further problems, we use a combination of therapies including chiropractic adjustment and monitor progression with x-rays. You will not only feel the difference chiropractic care makes on your wellbeing, but you will also see your progress on film.
- Pediatric chiropractic care: Even newborns can suffer from vertebral subluxation, which can cause serious problems now and in the future. A vertebral subluxation is a misalignment of the spinal column that is not always visible on x-rays. Symptoms include headaches, which may manifest as crankiness in an infant, and difficulty moving various joints because of pain. Our gentle and effective techniques can make a big difference in a little one’s life.
- Prenatal chiropractic care: Expectant mothers may experience some discomfort from the additional weight they are carrying and the additional pressure on the spine and internal organs. Prenatal chiropractic care can help provide some relief to expectant mothers, allowing for improved circulation and rejuvenation.
- Massage therapy: Properly and professionally done, massages can ensure a speedy recovery from an injury or illness. A massage relaxes the muscles, helps to heal damaged tissues, and improves blood circulation to reduce swelling.
Our wellness programs identify and treat small problems before they become major. We also address all your healthy living concerns so if you are in top form, you can be confident of doing all that you can do to stay that way. We are committed to empowering and educating as many people and families as possible.
Why Choose 100% Chiropractic
The Knox Bridge 100% Chiropractic provides the most innovative treatments so our patients feel and perform at their 100 percent. Auto accidents, sports injuries, and stress account for many our patients. To achieve 100% relief, we address a wide variety of symptoms including the following:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Allergies and asthma
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Decreased immunity
- Prenatal and pediatric symptoms
We treat each patient individually and evaluate patients completely before recommending specific treatments. Family members from infants to elderly can benefit from our high-quality chiropractic care for Canton residents, and our chiropractic office is conveniently located off Knox Bridge. Our office and staff are warm, friendly, and welcoming. We want you to feel at home with us. And, we live up to our name by providing 100% satisfaction and 100% healing by listening to your concerns, evaluating your condition, and using our expertise and experience to design your unique treatments. To us, you are never a number and always a friend.
To receive your coupon and make your appointment for a free exam, doctor recommendations, and your first life-changing adjustment, please contact your local chiropractor today. Begin your journey toward a more healthy, comfortable life with your chiropractor in Canton, GA.