LOCATION COMING SOON!
Dr. Sarah Semelsberger
Dr. Sarah is originally from Mount Airy, Maryland. Growing up Dr. Sarah suffered from chronic migraines, allergies, and ear and sinus infections but it was something that was deemed “normal” by the doctors she saw. She was first introduced to chiropractic as a child, but only because her mom’s chiropractor told her, jokingly, that being a chiropractor was better than becoming a physical therapist. A couple of years down the road, as a junior in college, she did an internship with a chiropractor. Her internship was just what she needed to push her outside her comfort zone and move 11 hours away from home, where she attended Life University in Marietta, Georgia. While at Life University she was introduced to life at 100% Chiropractic in Marietta, not yet realizing how this would impact her life, she saw Dr. Nico for three consecutive years and while under corrective care she went from getting multiple migraines weekly to one every few months, to eventually only one every once in a blue moon. All of the results that Dr. Sarah saw were because she was allowing her nervous system to function optimally through the removal of subluxations. When Dr. Sarah graduated from Life University she took a position working with Dr. Nico to learn everything she needed to better serve her patients and with his help she has opened her office in Atlanta, Georgia.
How We Help Our Patients
At 100% Chiropractic’s West Midtown’s office, located just off Marietta Boulevard we understand that each of our patients have unique, individualized needs. Whether you’re seeking chiropractic care to ease back pain from pregnancy, the pain of an acute injury, correct a chronic condition, or for long term corrective and preventative care, our West Midtown chiropractic team can help! Many people are familiar with the benefits of chiropractic care following an automobile accident or sports injury, but did you know we can treat many other conditions as well? At 100% Chiropractic, we are committed not just to pain relief, but to helping you achieve 100% health and wellness. Here are just a few of the reasons our clients come to see us from all over Georgia:
- Chronic or acute neck or back pain
- Joint pain
- Discomfort or back pain from pregnancy
- High blood pressure
- Acid reflux or chronic heartburn
- Sinus issues or ear infections
- Allergies and asthma
- Migraines or other chronic headaches
Chiropractic care can treat pain and discomfort all over your body, and many West Midtown and Atlanta clients also report improved sleep, decreased stress levels, improved mood, increased immune response, and improved athletic performance with regular care. Our West Midtown chiropractor can treat every member of your family, including newborns and pregnant mothers, and we see clients from all walks of life. Our chiropractic team is focused on educating and empowering our clients to take charge of their health.
We offer a variety of services to meet the needs of your entire family. They include:
- Corrective chiropractic care: Our chiropractic team determines the underlying cause of your pain or discomfort using x-rays and examinations, then works with you to create and carry out an individualized treatment plan designed to meet your personal needs. We use a variety of techniques to ensure we’re giving you the best care possible.
- X-rays: Our West Midtown chiropractor uses x-rays to help determine the locations of subluxations in your spinal column. X-rays are used throughout the treatment to monitor progress.
- Prenatal care: Discomfort and back pain from pregnancy can often be a motivation to seek chiropractic care. Our team is educated and experienced in providing safe, effective relief during this exciting time.
- Pediatric care: Even your youngest family members can benefit from chiropractic care. Pediatric chiropractic care can help with nursing issues, ear infections, reflux, and colic, amongst other childhood ailments.
- Massage therapy: Massage therapy helps relax muscles, which can prepare your back for more effective chiropractic care.
Why 100% Chiropractic?
At 100% Chiropractic, we are dedicated to 100% integrity and 100% commitment. Our treatment doesn’t end when your pain ends. We are committed to working with your entire family to help you achieve 100% wellness, whether you are located in the West Midtown area or the surrounding Atlanta area. Health and wellness require preventative care in addition to corrective care, and we can do it all. Our office atmosphere is always warm, caring, and compassionate, which means you will always feel at home with us. Our mission is to educate and empower our clients to take charge of their health and wellness, and we always give 100%!