Dr. Cassi Almeida is a chiropractor in Centennial, CO who serves the Centennial, Denver, and surrounding areas. She has a degree in Biology and Psychology from University of Central Florida in Orlando, FL. As well as her doctorate from Life University, in Marietta, GA. She believes strongly in her passion to help others and serve all walks of life. She is certified in Webster technique as she has a passion to care for mothers and children. She utilizes a handful of techniques to find the best way possible to serve you and your family. She was raised in Florida most of her life, but has enjoyed traveling, seeing the world and meeting individuals along the way.
She never misses a chance to educate on the importance of wellness, and health care versus sick care. Dr. Cassi continues to educate herself on a regular basis both on techniques and science. She is currently finishing up a few courses with ICPA (International Chiropractic Pediatric Association) for her diplomat in Pediatric care. When she’s not in the office she’s out hiking with her German shepherd, Jack, and enjoying the beautiful outdoors of colorful Colorado.
Need a Chiropractor In Centennial, CO? Visit 100% Chiropractic
You may feel healthy at the moment, but how healthy is your spine? Habitual patterns of movement, carrying heavy objects, accidents, chronic stress, and more can create imbalances in your system. Sometimes these imbalances go unnoticed for months or even years, but eventually they create a problem. Those problems might emerge as headaches or joint pain, for example.
How We Help Our Patients
A healthy body starts with a healthy spine. Our chiropractic care center in Centennial can help your spine maintain its natural curves, free from the subluxations that affect the nervous system and cause symptoms. This is why it’s important to receive chiropractic care even when you feel healthy. We can prevent some of those imbalances and help you stay healthy.
If you’re already experiencing symptoms like these, Our Centennial chiropractors in CO, may be able to offer some relief:
- Back and Neck Pain
- Migraines and Other Headaches
- Postural Issues
- Asthma and Allergies
- Chronic Fatigue
Whether you’ve recently experienced an injury, or you simply want to maintain the good health you have, the services at our chiropractic care center in centennial are designed to meet your needs:
- Corrective Care: By restoring the spine’s natural curves, your body has the opportunity to achieve its optimum health.
- Family Chiropractic: Every spine can benefit from chiropractic care. Even babies often have subluxations as a result of the birthing process. Fortunately, their little bodies heal quickly and respond well to chiropractic adjustments.
- Prenatal Care: Pregnancy puts unique pressure on the spine and can cause a variety of discomforts in the body. Chiropractic care can help ease these discomforts and prepare you for labor and delivery.
- Chiropractic X-Rays: These images allow us to carefully watch your spine adapt to your treatment plan—you’ll love being able to see the progress, too!
- Massage Therapy: A massage feels like a treat, but it’s good for you, too! It helps ease tightness in the muscles as it improves circulation and promotes healing.
Why 100% Chiropractic?
Chiropractic care is one part of a healthy lifestyle. We’re committed to your 100% healing, which is why we’re happy to direct you to the resources you need to live a life that includes good nutrition, appropriate exercise, and plenty of rest and stress relief. Regular visits to your Centennial chiropractor, will give you the foundation upon which to build your 100% healthy lifestyle.
Your treatment plan is designed for you. We can’t predict how quickly your spine will change or how quickly your symptoms will disappear; that’s up to your body. What we can do is adjust our approach as necessary to meet your needs.
We look forward to meeting you, getting to know your spine, and helping your body find its way toward true health: 100%.