WHAT’S IN THE FRIDGE FRITTATA
Frittatas are so much fun to make and you will be surprised how easy they are! They can be made with whatever ingredients you have in your fridge typically and made just how you like them. While you refrigerate your egg mixture, fry up bacon, tomatoes, spinach, and onion — and/or really, whatever vegetables you have in the pantry or are in season. Mix everything together in an oven-safe pan, sprinkle with cheese, and bake for 15 minutes. Top this super simple meal with some chopped green onions and parsley and pair with a salad or some fruit. It will feel just like brunch in Paris!
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In an oven-safe pan, cook bacon. Once fully cooked, take out the bacon and set aside.
- Add onions, garlic, and any other veggies you have to the same pan and cook until translucent.
- Add tomatoes and spinach, and cook for a couple of minutes until spinach is slightly wilted.
- Add the bacon back into the pan. Blend together.
- Add the eggs and cheese into the pan.
- Give it a good stir, then bake for 15 minutes, or until the eggs do not jiggle in the middle.
- Top off with green onions and parsley if desired.