Trusted Chiropractors in Murfreesboro
Dr. Jet Jackson, D.C.
Philosophy: Dr. Jet passionately believes in a holistic approach to maintaining balance, vitality, and peak health performance through regular chiropractic adjustments, optimum nutrition, daily exercise, supplementation, “medication” through essential oils therapy, and eliminating toxins and stress. Dr. Jet’s philosophy when treating patients is that structure = function. When the bones and joints are misaligned, it creates added stress on the body that is often hard to overcome. This creates added stress on the muscles, tendons and ligaments that are attached to those bones and joints. By removing the misalignments, there is less nerve interference, and the body is able to heal itself. When your body’s structure is sound, your function will be optimal thus reducing injury, pain, and ultimately… disease.
Dr. Jet is the single father of one amazing little dude, Crue. Crue was born with Spina Bifida, an injury to the spinal cord which can lead to paralysis and/or organ dysfunction. Dr. Jet started adjusting Crue at the age of two months old. Through chiropractic care and numerous physical therapy sessions, Crue is now able to walk and do all the cool things that little boys do! Come by the office and you will often see Crue helping daddy “adjust” patients.
Other than his son, providing Murfreesboro chiropractic care, and exercise, Dr. Jet’s biggest passion is soccer. Having played soccer in college and touring Africa playing soccer on goodwill missions, Dr. Jet says that “soccer is permanently embedded into his DNA!” If you poke your head into Dr. Jet’s office you will see his memorabilia and jerseys from “the good ole days”. And 2-3 nights per week you can find Dr. Jet playing in the local soccer leagues.
- Sports injury recovery
- Scoliosis correction and rehabilitation
- Headache Relief Technique
- Pediatric care
- Prenatal/Pregnancy care
- Myofascial Release Technique
- Nutritional Counseling
My Personal Experience in Chiropractic Care
Dr. Jet has worked with: professional international soccer athletes; US Olympic team members; collegiate wrestlers, soccer players, baseball players, and rugby teams; high school football and lacrosse teams; martial arts experts; professional dancers; and collegiate/high school cheerleaders.
Giving Back To The Murfreesboro Community
In his spare time, Dr. Jet enjoys playing soccer in the local leagues, donating his time to coaching youth soccer and mentoring special needs or behavioral troubled youth through the US Youth Soccer Kickback Program. Dr. Jet and Darnell also go to GreenHouse Ministries every Friday afternoon where he adjusts the homeless and less fortunate in our community for free.
Educational and Professional Background:
- Lindsey Wilson College – Bachelor of Science – Communications
- Member of 1998-2002 NAIA Soccer National Champions
- Life University – Bachelor of Science – PreMed/Biology
- Life University – Doctorate of Chiropractic
Licensed in the State of Tennessee
How we help our patients:
Patients are often surprised at the number of ways that our chiropractic team at 100% Chiropractic in Murfreesboro can assist them in feeling and living better. Using the latest treatment methods and keeping abreast of new techniques, we make a personal investment in helping you to live “100%” and relieve pain. We are available to do so much more than help alleviate back and neck pain, although that is a big part of what we do. Did you know that chiropractic adjustments have been shown to improve the symptoms of many annoying conditions that keep you from experiencing the fully active life that you deserve? Regular chiropractic care addresses blockages in your nervous system that can be the cause of a myriad of issues, including:
- Neck, joint, shoulder, & back pain
- Sciatica pain
- Digestive problems
- Sleep issues
- Headaches and migraines
- Immune deficiencies
While sports injuries and accident-related injuries lead many to seek relief from our chiropractors in Murfreesboro, these patients are apt to continue with routine treatment. After seeing the many benefits that come from a genuinely whole-body approach to health and well-being, the previously skeptical often become 100% enthusiasts. The services that we offer at our chiropractic center cater to the specific, individualized needs of our patients to relieve pain and help them live a happier, healthier life.
- Prenatal and Pediatric Care: Prenatal chiropractic care can help soon to be Moms have a more comfortable pregnancy and help her ready her body for the strain of childbirth. Also, we can employ a gentle technique to address common misalignments found in infants, toddlers, and young children.
- Personal Injury (Auto Accident): Treating patients after they have experienced a physical trauma requires a particular kind of care. First and foremost, time is of the essence as soft tissue damage in and around your spine, if allowed to heal out of line, can cause chronic ongoing issues. Having the less obvious of spinal injuries assessed soon after an accident is imperative. Acute, and soft tissue injuries often get overlooked without the attention of a chiropractor. We have been uniquely trained to look for these subtle and potentially dangerous misalignments.
- Corrective or Reconstructive Care: Many spinal subluxations do not arise from a traumatic injury or accidents. Over time, certain habits, such as posture, heavy lifting, and even workouts can cause recurring issues with your spine, and by extension your entire nervous system. We use corrective care to help bring back the natural curvature of your spine and return order to your nervous system. With a combination of adjustments, exercises, and massage therapy, patients often experience improvements in sleep quality, energy, mood, pain relief, and more.
Why 100% Chiropractic?
At 100% Chiropractic we can provide treatment to all family members, regardless of age or stage of life. A significant portion of our patients and their families engage in regular wellness care. We believe that wellness care, aimed at maintaining a healthy nervous system, through a combination of adjustments, exercises, massage, supplements and informative workshops, offers our patients optimal living. Other patients may only seek our help after they have had an accident or suffered from chronic pain for some time. In either case, the team will perform Discovery assessments on all newcomers and develop individualized treatment plans.
If you would like to learn more about this whole-body approach to well-being and living your life to 100%, please stop by to visit our chiropractors at 100% Chiropractic Murfreesboro on Old Fort Parkway. Serving the Smyrna and Blackman communities.
For sports related injuries, chiropractic care is a proven medical treatment used to restore joint function, resolve joint inflammation, reduce pain, and reestablish mobility. Dr. Jet of 100% Chiropractic in Murfreesboro, TN is a sports chiropractor that can bring relief to those injured while on the field of play.
- Scoliosis correction and rehabilitation
- Headache relief techniques
- Pediatric chiropractic care
- Prenatal and pregnancy chiropractic care
- Nutritional counseling
For more information on treating your sports injury, contact 100% Chiropractic in Murfreesboro, TN at (615) 956-7004 or via email at email@example.com