We are so excited to announce our annual 100% Chiropractic Halloween Costume Contest, and to see how creative you guys get! Check out the official contest rules below and how to enter:
– Contestants must be current or new patients within the month of October at a 100% Chiropractic office
– A like is worth one point, a share is worth 5 points
– Entries will be taken from social media platforms – Facebook or Instagram.
– Contestants are encouraged to post on both platforms, but each platform will be judged independently.
– Only one person can win first, second, and third place. It does not matter if their facebook and Instagram both have the highest count of points!
– you MUST TAG your 100% office as well as @100_percent_chiropractic (or else we will not see it!).
– Use hashtag: #100PercentHalloween2020.
– Whoever receives the most points on their posts will win: 1pt for like, 5pts for share.
– This contest will run through Halloween (October 1-31).
– One individual posting on both platforms can only qualify to win once.
– We will only count one post total, not the cumulation of multiple posts of the same thing.
– To qualify your post must be on your own personal page, not your offices page!
– Profanity or inappropriate attire (as determined by 100% Chiropractic) will be disqualified.
If you do not understand these rules or have a question about how you are posting, or if what you are doing qualifies, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ex: Shelley has both Facebook and Instagram, and posts her costume pic to both platforms. She gets 1,253 likes on Facebook with 4 shares, and 403 likes on Instagram. She now has two sets of points that go into consideration, but only one set of points will count. If she has the highest points on Facebook and the second-highest on Instagram, she is only allowed to win one prize, which will be first place. Her totals will NOT be combined despite being from the same person.
Check out some of our previous winners!