Dr. Ron Martin, D.C.
Let me be the first to welcome you to our family at 100% Chiropractic Odessa! I am Dr. Ron Martin and it is my pleasure to be your doctor. We are a family practice; my wife Renee is the office manager, our kids Chase and Dylan help out after school, and our dog Chunk Norris is here to make you feel at home in the office!
Chiropractic is the most effective and safe form of healthcare. I was fortunate to be introduced to it when I was because it saved my life! As a teenager, I fell in love with weight training. It was my passion and I wouldn’t miss a workout for anything, but after 10 years of training, I suffered a devastating injury to my lower back that made it impossible for me to participate in the sport that made up such a big part of my life. Chiropractic is what allowed me to recover fully, regain my strength, and take back the life I had worked so hard for. That led me to become a chiropractor, and now I am able to share that knowledge and my first-hand experience to help my patients get the same amazing results I did. No drugs, no surgery, no masking symptoms, just the healthy life you and your family deserve!
Since graduating from Palmer College of Chiropractic Florida in 2010, I have never stopped working to advance my skills with training in:
– Postural Corrective Care
– Pediatrics (infants through teens)
– Light force adjusting techniques (no “popping” sounds)
– Extremity injuries
– Pregnancy (both pre, and post-natal care)
– Athletes and sports
– Functional Movement Assessment (FMS level 1 certified)
– Disc Injuries
– Nutritional Counselling and dietary supplementation
– Personal injury (auto accidents, slip and falls, etc.)
If you don’t see me in the office, there is a good chance I’m at the gym. I still enjoy weight lifting and being active as a stress reliever. My family and I are active members at Grace Family Church in Land O’ Lakes, and enjoy gathering with friends for good food and laughter. I can’t wait for you to join us in living your best life at 100%
Dr. Theresa Stoakes, D.C.
Hi I’m Dr. Theresa Stoakes and am excited to help the people of Odessa achieve their health and wellness goals. I was born in Indianapolis, Indiana, home of the best football team in the nation. Go Colts! I made my escape from the cold to come down to beautiful sunny Florida to go to chiropractic school at Palmer Florida Campus. While I attended school I enjoyed learning all different chiropractic techniques to help people achieve optimal health. I thoroughly enjoyed the more gentle approach to restore alignment to the spine. Having experienced mid back pain myself through college, helping others live pain free naturally became my passion. I love the benefits supplements offer, especially in conjunction with chiropractic care and use them regularly myself to manage a genetic inflammatory condition. My favorite part about chiropractic is giving the body the power to heal itself naturally and I am excited to help people achieve that goal too!
How We Help Our Patients
Located just off Preserve Marketplace Blvd, our 100% Chiropractic location in Odessa, Florida is special because you’re not just a patient here, you are family. If you’ve had it with pushy chiropractors who can’t wait to start adjusting and take your money, you’ll see a 100% difference by visiting our office. We’re patient-focused and our goal is to work with you to address the root cause of your symptoms and chronic pain. We start with an evaluation, and then we’ll sit down with you and discuss what we find, as well as take the time to educate you about what’s going on inside your body. 100% Chiropractic wants you to be in the driver’s seat. We’ll work with you on a plan that gets your body back to 100%, and explain why we think it’s the best option.
Our doctors are trained to expertly identify both obvious and underlying issues. Feeling general pain is a good reason to come in for a visit, but we’ve also successfully assisted with the following injuries and ailments:
• Back pain
• Neck pain
• Allergies and asthma
• Hip pain
• Knee pain
• Decreased immunity
• Prenatal and pediatric symptoms
• Pain from an auto accident injury
• Whiplash symptoms
• Sports injury
• …and everything else that comes along with the stress of daily life.
We happily offer corrective care for patients of all ages, including pregnant mothers and the unique body challenges that come with the joy of childbirth. The benefits of the care at our Odessa, Florida office don’t stop when you leave! Every morning you wake up after a restful sleep, every time you walk around the block without joint pain, every time you comfortably slide down into a chair with a freshly-aligned spine–we’re confident that visiting our care center will improve your life 100%!
How We Help Our Patients
Are you looking for a chiropractor in Odessa you can trust with your health and body? 100% Chiropractic in Odessa, Florida provides chiropractic care for people of all ages—from infants to seniors. We believe in overall natural wellness care and long term chiropractic corrective care to prevent the bigger aches, pains, and sicknesses. We also see time and time again how chiropractic care helps people improve their quality of life by reducing and even eliminating pain and improving range of motion, which is essentially important after an accident or sports injury prompts chiropractic care. Some of the conditions chiropractic helps with are:
- Headaches and Migraines
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Family Wellness
- Sports Injuries
- Car Accidents
- Prenatal Care
If you have been just coping with pain or have been meaning to find an Florida chiropractor for wellness purposes, at 100% Chiropractic, we are your people. We treat each patient as an individual, finding out how we can serve each one and get their bodies to 100%. Several of our focuses are:
- Wellness Care for the Family: We treat anyone, no matter what age. From a newborn infant to a senior citizen, each person can benefit from the stimulation of the nervous system and proper alignment that adjustments provide. Adjustments are tailored to each patient and their comfort level. Obviously, an adjustment on a newborn doesn’t look like an adjustment on someone training for a triathlon.
- Corrective Chiropractic Care: Getting adjusted a few times can definitely help with immediate pain and subluxations, but to correctly heal the body so that long term pain does not return and your body is functioning at 100% we specialize in corrective chiropractic care. Corrective care is a process that resets the spine to its correct position on an incremental basis as opposed to waiting until you have a major injury or daily thoughts, traumas, and toxins set in too much.
- Accident and Sports Injury Chiropractic: Have you been in a car accident, had a rough fall, or sustained a sports injury? There can be serious repercussions to the body if your body heals from an accident without being in the proper alignment first. After experiencing an accident or a sports injury chiropractor services are essential as you might deal with pain daily if you don’t reinforce proper alignment through adjustments while healing.
- Stretch Therapy: Stretch therapy and chiropractic care go hand-in-hand at this Odessa, Florida chiropractic clinic. Streching can help your muscles, ligaments, and tendons as well as your posture and physical health! If our chiropractors think your treatment could be enhanced by stretch therapy, we will suggest you see one of our therapists to aid your healing.
Why 100% Chiropractic?
At 100% Chiropractic, we want to make a change in our Odessa community. We strive to see our community members and patients feeling 100%. Whether that means they can get through the workday without getting a headache, running that race without getting an injury, or chasing your toddlers around all day, we are committed to seeing success from your treatments. From your chronic pain to your one-time sports injury our chiropractors in Odessa, FL are your resource for complete health and well-being.
Our motto is “100% Integrity, 100% Commitment, 100% Chiropractic.” We suggest the care you need to heal and maintain a healthy lifestyle depending on the cause of your pain, your goals for activity, and from reviewing x-rays of your spine if necessary. Our chiropractors are dedicated to our patients and highly trained. Seeing people heal and maintain a healthy lifestyle is the biggest motivator here.
We know there are other chiropractors in Odessa, FL, and we are honored each time someone new chooses to walk into our office and trust their health to our chiropractors. We want to support our community by helping them stay active, reduce and eliminate pain, and teach them about wellness care instead of only looking to the medical community when they are sick. Come see us at our Odessa, Florida 100% Chiropractic office, and we will get you moving and living life at 100%.
“100% Integrity, 100% Commitment, 100% Chiropractic”. Those are the words we live by. We can’t wait to see you.