Your Chiropractor in Brandon, Florida
Dr. David Henline, D.C.
David Henline was born in Misawa A.F.B., Japan, as his father served in the United States Air Force for 20 years. As an adult, he attended the University of South Florida and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Degree, April of 1990. He then began to explore the field of education and was enriched with a 20-year teaching career. His teaching career allowed him to serve 10 years in the Hillsborough County Public School system and 10 years in the private school system, Villa Madonna Catholic School (a shout-out to the Salesian Sister of Saint John Bosco). During my tenor at Villa Madonna Catholic School, my life was touched by a chiropractor! Dr. David received chiropractic care for a negative 19-degree right scoliosis curve in the lumbar region and a sacral base deficiency. Dr. David’s latest x-rays shows his right lumbar scoliosis measures negative 5.5 degrees. This correction resulted in a new trajectory of his health by utilizing a 12mm heel lift and an ischial lift. This led to his spine to be biomechanically stronger by correcting his alignment, which influenced the function of his nervous system dramatically! With the healing of his body, the calling to become a chiropractor grew into his new passion! While attending Life University, he gravitated towards chiropractic corrective care and became heavily involved with Chiropractic Biophysics (CBP). While being involved with CBP, Dr. David served as the Director for The Technique Summit for 3 years at Life University Chiropractic College. Dr. David enjoys spending time with his family, playing golf, chess and educating patients about chiropractic care. His favorite chiropractic quote is by B.J. Palmer, “The preservation of health is easier than the cure for disease.” Go BUCS!!!
How We Help Our Patients
At 100% Chiropractic we are all about helping our patients having healthy bodies, so they can live at 100%. Whether you are suffering from chronic headaches, experiencing chronic pain, recovering after a car accident, or facing another injury, it can be hard to feel your best. That’s why at 100% Chiropractic we offer chiropractic care and rehab in Brandon, FL for the whole family. We model our practice after the idea of wellness care—preventing sickness and injury before it happens through maintaining a healthy spine and nervous system. Some of the symptoms we treat are:
- Neck and Back Pain
- Migraines and other Headaches
- Hip, Knee, and Ankle Pain
- Prenatal Discomfort and Pediatric Wellness
- Joint Pain
- Allergies and Asthma
- Weakened immune system
You may be surprised to discover the range of ailments regular chiropractic care can relieve and even eliminate. At 100% Chiropractic we pride ourselves in helping our patients address issues in their alignment, not just covering up the real issue with a Band-aid of pain medications and muscle relaxers. Some of our specific services we offer include:
- Family Wellness: Family wellness includes treatments for patients of all ages—from our pediatric patients to our senior patients. No one is too old or too young to benefit from a chiropractic adjustment. Adjustments and corrective exercises are designed to fit each individual’s needs.
- Prenatal and Pediatric Care: Our Brandon, FL team recognizes that chiropractic care throughout a pregnancy can lead to easier births, quicker recoveries, and less pain during pregnancy. Adjustments are safe and encouraged during pregnancy to help the body maintain proper alignment while it is undergoing so many changes.
- Corrective Care: Corrective care addresses those with an injury or people born with spine conditions like scoliosis and other misalignments. A treatment plan for an injury or condition gets our clients to the place where they are living at 100% and just receiving chiropractic treatment as maintenance.
- X-Ray: Through these images, we can monitor your progress and adapt your treatment plan according to your needs.
- Massage Therapy: Chiropractic and massage are not the same thing, but they do work together. Massage relaxes the muscles and improves circulation, both of which are essential if you want your body to be at 100%.
Why 100% Chiropractic?
Simple: Our skilled doctors and practitioners are here just for you. We know you have other choices when looking for chiropractic care, and we are privileged when each one of our new practice members decides to trust us with their health.
Our motto is “100% Integrity, 100% Commitment, 100% Chiropractic.” We take this very seriously and are committed to providing treatment plans that are designed specifically with you in mind. Helping to bring you relief from pain and keeping you healthy day-in and day-out. You want to be operating at 100% so you can work, play, and rest when and how you want to. And our devoted chiropractors in Brandon, FL are here to help you achieve that.
Do not go on another day just putting up with pain and assuming it is something you just have to live with. At 100% Chiropractic, we assure you that you don’t. We evaluate each new patient carefully to determine the causes of pain, take x-rays when necessary, and come up with a plan of attack to get you to 100%. Or if you are simply looking for wellness care for you and your family members, we would be honored to add you to our 100% Chiropractic family here in Brandon, FL as well.
Not close enough to visit our Brandon chiropractic clinic? We have other 100% Chiropractic locations in Florida: Tampa, Tallahassee, Odessa, Winter Garden and Sarasota.