Your Chiropractor in Brandon, Florida
Dr. Stefanie L. Hamby, D.C.
Dr. Stefanie L . Hamby, DC has devoted her life to caring for others. Growing up, her parents owned and operated a private Christian school where she started “helping out” at the age of 8. At 10 years of age she discovered sports. She started complaining of some back pains and they decided to take her to their Chiropractor to be looked at. She continued playing sports for many years and Chiropractic played a regular role in her health and wellness regimen, as well as helping her recover after a few bad car crashes. When it was time for college, she was pretty certain she wanted to go into healthcare as her heart was in caring for people and helping them to feel better, she just wasn’t sure what specific field was calling to her. After a heart to heart with her family Chiropractor, she began to research the field of Chiropractic and everything just fell into place. This was what she was meant to do.
Dr. Stefanie is a 1999 graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, IA where she earned her B.S. degree as well as her Doctorate of Chiropractic. She believes in treating the WHOLE body as the nervous system controls and regulates everything in the body. Some of her certifications and continuing education interests include:
– Post graduate education in Nutrition
– Certified Wellness Instructor
– Reiki Master
– Bottom Block Certification in Biomechanics and Orthotics
– Certified in Basic and Advanced Activator
– Certification in Manipulation Under Anesthesia
She served her hometown of Rockford, IL and the surrounding areas for 8.5 years before moving briefly to the Cincinnati area and ultimately landing in FL in 2010 where she has been helping patients reach and maintain their health goals through freeing up their nervous systems and allowing their bodies to function the way they were designed to.
She is very excited to be a part of the 100% team and to serve the people of Brandon and the greater Tampa area!
How We Help Our Patients
At 100% Chiropractic we are all about helping our patients having healthy bodies, so they can live at 100%. Whether you are suffering from chronic headaches, experiencing chronic pain, recovering after a car accident, or facing another injury, it can be hard to feel your best. That’s why at 100% Chiropractic we offer chiropractic care and rehab in Brandon, FL for the whole family. We model our practice after the idea of wellness care—preventing sickness and injury before it happens through maintaining a healthy spine and nervous system. Some of the symptoms we treat are:
- Neck and Back Pain
- Migraines and other Headaches
- Hip, Knee, and Ankle Pain
- Prenatal Discomfort and Pediatric Wellness
- Joint Pain
- Allergies and Asthma
- Weakened immune system
You may be surprised to discover the range of ailments regular chiropractic care can relieve and even eliminate. At 100% Chiropractic we pride ourselves in helping our patients address issues in their alignment, not just covering up the real issue with a Band-aid of pain medications and muscle relaxers. Some of our specific services we offer include:
- Family Wellness: Family wellness includes treatments for patients of all ages—from our pediatric patients to our senior patients. No one is too old or too young to benefit from a chiropractic adjustment. Adjustments and corrective exercises are designed to fit each individual’s needs.
- Prenatal and Pediatric Care: Our Brandon, FL team recognizes that chiropractic care throughout a pregnancy can lead to easier births, quicker recoveries, and less pain during pregnancy. Adjustments are safe and encouraged during pregnancy to help the body maintain proper alignment while it is undergoing so many changes.
- Corrective Care: Corrective care addresses those with an injury or people born with spine conditions like scoliosis and other misalignments. A treatment plan for an injury or condition gets our clients to the place where they are living at 100% and just receiving chiropractic treatment as maintenance.
- X-Ray: Through these images, we can monitor your progress and adapt your treatment plan according to your needs.
- Massage Therapy: Chiropractic and massage are not the same thing, but they do work together. Massage relaxes the muscles and improves circulation, both of which are essential if you want your body to be at 100%.
Why 100% Chiropractic?
Simple: Our skilled doctors and practitioners are here just for you. We know you have other choices when looking for chiropractic care, and we are privileged when each one of our new practice members decides to trust us with their health.
Our motto is “100% Integrity, 100% Commitment, 100% Chiropractic.” We take this very seriously and are committed to providing treatment plans that are designed specifically with you in mind. Helping to bring you relief from pain and keeping you healthy day-in and day-out. You want to be operating at 100% so you can work, play, and rest when and how you want to. And our devoted chiropractors in Brandon, FL are here to help you achieve that.
Do not go on another day just putting up with pain and assuming it is something you just have to live with. At 100% Chiropractic, we assure you that you don’t. We evaluate each new patient carefully to determine the causes of pain, take x-rays when necessary, and come up with a plan of attack to get you to 100%. Or if you are simply looking for wellness care for you and your family members, we would be honored to add you to our 100% Chiropractic family here in Brandon, FL as well.
Not close enough to visit our Brandon chiropractic clinic? We have other 100% Chiropractic locations in Florida: Tampa, Tallahassee, Odessa, Winter Garden and Sarasota.