Your Local Littleton, CO Chiropractor
Dr. Jacob “Jake” Hasse, D.C.
Dr. Jake Hasse lives in Littleton with his lovely wife Kate and there soon to be daughter (January 2023). He graduated from Logan College of Chiropractic and has been practicing in Colorado since 2015. His journey to chiropractic started after an injury to his back while mowing the lawn at 11 years old. Dr. Jake was diagnosed with scoliosis and treated via chiropractic and massage which led him to less injuries, better performance in sports, and a smaller degree of scoliosis over time. He ended up working for a chiropractor while in highschool and while attending Carthage College where he played division 3 basketball. His hobbies include doing house projects, playing with his dog Millie (a Catahoula Leopard Hound), hiking, snowboarding, and volunteering to teach the elementary children at Lakewood Vineyard Church.
Dr. Thomas McDaniel, D.C.
Dr. Thomas McDaniel grew up in the beautiful beaches of Panama City Beach, Florida. He grew up enjoying playing competitive sports such as soccer and baseball. With a knack for sports, he always desired to work with athletes to prevent and resolve injuries, as well as, help them perform better with the use of chiropractic. Aside from working with athletes, Dr. Thomas is passionate about giving the upmost and highest quality of care to all of his patients, whether they are pediatrics, geriatrics, and anything in between. He recently moved across the country from Florida to Colorado Springs, CO to follow his dreams and serve the community of gorgeous Colorado Springs. Dr Thomas has always wanted to live in Colorado because of the and finally had the opportunity following his graduation of chiropractic school. He is extremely passionate about the profession of chiropractic and happy to help others achieve a better lifestyle with the use of chiropractic care.
Dr. Thomas McDaniel earned a Chiropractic degree and graduated with honors from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Florida. Here, he was selected into the sports rehabilitation rotation to treat the athletes of Bethune-Cookman University. This allowed him to work closely with athletic trainers and perform chiropractic care for the football and baseball team. This hands-on experience was something he had always wanted to do, and gave him the training to work with all sorts of athletes. Dr. Thomas is on a mission to help those in the North Colorado Springs community to achieve optimal wellness through the efforts of natural and holistic care. He is committed and determined to get people to a healthier and happier lifestyle.
How We Help Our Patients:
Are you looking for a chiropractor in Littleton you can trust with your health and body? 100% Chiropractic in Littleton, Colorado provides chiropractic care for people of all ages—from infants to seniors. We believe in overall natural wellness care and long term chiropractic corrective care to prevent the bigger aches, pains, and sicknesses. We also see time and time again how chiropractic care helps people improve their quality of life by reducing and even eliminating pain and improving range of motion, which is essentially important after an accident or sports injury prompts chiropractic care. Some of the conditions chiropractic helps with are:
- Neck and back pain
- Pregnancy pain and discomfort
- Digestive issues
- Chronic headaches or migraines
- Joint pain (including hips, knees, and elbows)
- Sinus congestion and pain
- Asthma and allergies
- Pinched Nerves
- Sciatic Pain
In addition, patients often find that regular adjustments by a chiropractor can lead to more restful sleep, increased energy, increased immune response, and decreased stress levels. Our Littleton chiropractic team uses innovative treatments to care for your whole family. If you have been just coping with pain or have been meaning to find a Colorado chiropractor for wellness purposes, at 100% Chiropractic, we are your people. We treat each patient as an individual, finding out how we can serve each one and get their bodies to 100%. Several of our focuses are:
- Chiropractic X-ray: We use x-ray information to guide treatment planning and care, rule out more serious issues, and aid in adjustments.
- Wellness Care for the Family: We treat anyone, no matter what age. From a newborn infant to a senior citizen, each person can benefit from the stimulation of the nervous system and proper alignment that adjustments provide. Adjustments are tailored to each patient and their comfort level. Obviously, an adjustment on a newborn doesn’t look like an adjustment on someone training for a triathlon.
- Corrective Chiropractic Care: Getting adjusted a few times can definitely help with immediate pain and subluxations, but to correctly heal the body so that long term pain does not return and your body is functioning at 100% we specialize in corrective chiropractic care. Corrective care is a process that resets the spine to its correct position on an incremental basis as opposed to waiting until you have a major injury or daily thoughts, traumas, and toxins set in too much.
- Accident and Sports Injury Chiropractic: Have you been in a car accident, had a rough fall, or sustained a sports injury? There can be serious repercussions to the body if your body heals from an accident without being in the proper alignment first. After experiencing an accident or a sports injury chiropractor services are essential as you might deal with pain daily if you don’t reinforce proper alignment through adjustments while healing.
- Massage/Stretch Therapy: In addition to being relaxing and reducing muscle and joint pain, massage and stretch therapy can help prepare muscles for a chiropractic adjustment, and hold it longer.
Why 100% Chiropractic?
At 100% Chiropractic we want to make a change in our Littleton community. We strive to see our community members and patients feeling 100%. Whether that means they can get through the workday without getting a headache, running that race without getting an injury, or chasing your toddlers around all day, we are committed to seeing success from your treatments. From your chronic pain to your one-time sports injury our chiropractors in Littleton, CO are your resource for complete health and well-being.
Our motto is “100% Integrity, 100% Commitment, 100% Chiropractic.” We suggest the care you need to heal and maintain a healthy lifestyle depending on the cause of your pain, your goals for activity, and from reviewing x-rays of your spine if necessary. Our chiropractors are dedicated to our patients and highly trained. Seeing people heal and maintain a healthy lifestyle is the biggest motivator here.
We know there are other chiropractors in Colorado, and we are honored each time someone new chooses to walk into our office and trust their health to our chiropractors. We want to support our community by helping them stay active, reduce and eliminate pain, and teach them about wellness care instead of only looking to the medical community when they are sick. Come see us at our Littleton, Colorado 100% Chiropractic office, and we will get you moving and living life at 100%.