Thats right! February is already here and we are excited to bring you some healthy and unique ways to show your loved one just how much you care this Valentine’s Day. Check out these awesome ideas, and feel free to spice it up however you like! Tag us at @100percentchiropractic on instagram and share your
GIFT IDEA #1
GET HOT — In the kitchen —
We all know that Valentine’s Day is the perfect holiday for a romantic dinner. This year, skip the crowded overpriced restaurants and have a truly intimate dining experience instead!
- Hire a personal chef
- Take advantage of the easy-to-follow complete meal kits available—like Green Chef or Blue Apron. The ingredients are provided along with the recipe to follow!
- Put your skills to work and impress your loved one the old fashioned way with a fresh cooked meal at home
GIFT IDEA #2
GET MOVING — With an activity —
If you are ready for some adventure why not try some dance lessons, a hike, or a weekend ski trip? Learning together is a sure way to stay together, so this Valentine’s Day is the perfect excuse to learn a new skill with the one you love!
- Hire a dance instructor or take dance classes
- Head to the hills and take a liberating hike somewhere new—be sure to pack for a romantic picnic with a view, too!
- Hit the slopes for some fun activities that end with a nice cozy fire and hot cocoa
GIFT IDEA #3
GET CLOSE — In your own home —
For couples who enjoy the comfort of their own home,
we recommend an at home spa day.
- Hire an in-home massage therapist with a mobile massage for two
- Take it a step further with an in-home mobile spa that will bring you massages, facials, and manicures and/or pedicures
- Surprise your loved one with a massage by you and candlelight bath, decorate with rose petals, champagne, and chocolates
GIFT IDEA #4
GET CREATIVE — With Artwork—
Art is a fun and unique way to express yourself, whether you’re a Picasso or not! Try something new with “paint and sip” experience.
- Reserve a class with a local instructor led class, complete with wine and snacks!
- Set up your own romantic scene with a hike to a local area and paint with either acrylic or oil pastels the beautiful scene you see, together