Your Meridian, ID Chiropractors
Dr. David Keller, B.I.S., D.C.
Dr. David Keller B.I.S., D.C. was born and raised in Rockford, IL — the third largest city in Illinois behind Chicago and Springfield. He majored in exercise science, with touches in biochemistry and communications, at Illinois State University and the University of Northern Colorado. After a life-changing adjustment, Dr. David decided to transfer to Life University and pursue chiropractic where he was able to graduate with both, his bachelor’s in interdisciplinary studies and doctor of chiropractic in March of 2022. He specializes in corrective care, scoliosis, personal injury, and perinatal care. Dr. David lives and breathes the 33 principles of chiropractic, understanding that the body always knows what’s best, and is always trying to heal itself from the inside out. He is passionate and driven to change lives, how he was once changed, by educating and empowering individuals to take control of their health, one step at a time. Through chiropractic and its principles, Dr. David and his wife are inspired to help others live their life at 100%!
Dr. Taylor Keller, B.S., D.C.
Dr. Taylor Keller B.S., D.C. was born and raised in Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania. While in Pennsylvania, she graduated from East Stroudsburg University with a degree in Kinesiology and Exercise Science in 2018. She then made the move to Georgia to get her Doctorate in Chiropractic, graduating in 2022. Dr. Taylor graduated Summa Cum Laude with both her bachelor’s and chiropractic degrees. Whilst pursuing her education in Georgia, she met her husband, and they have two beautiful children together. Dr. Taylor, and her husband, Dr. David, strive to improve the quality and functionality of life in others and aim to spread the essence and message of chiropractic to the world. Dr. Taylor is certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners in Physiotherapy and also specializes in corrective care, postural analysis, flexion-distraction technique, as well as perinatal care. Creating a wholesome connection between body and self is her passion, along with educating others about the power of their own nervous system. When she is not at the office facilitating healing, you can find her cozied up with one of her favorite books, spending time with her family, or hitting one of the many hiking trails Idaho has to offer.
How We Help Our Patients:
Are you looking for a chiropractor in Meridian, ID you can trust with your health and body? 100% Chiropractic in Meridian, ID provides chiropractic care for people of all ages—from infants to seniors. We believe in overall natural wellness care and long term chiropractic corrective care to prevent the bigger aches, pains, and sicknesses. We also see time and time again how chiropractic care helps people improve their quality of life by reducing and even eliminating pain and improving range of motion, which is essentially important after an accident or sports injury prompts chiropractic care. Some of the conditions chiropractic helps with are:
- Neck and back pain
- Pregnancy pain and discomfort
- Digestive issues
- Chronic headaches or migraines
- Joint pain (including hips, knees, and elbows)
- Sinus congestion and pain
- Asthma and allergies
- Pinched Nerves
- Sciatic Pain
In addition, patients often find that regular adjustments by a chiropractor can lead to more restful sleep, increased energy, increased immune response, and decreased stress levels. Our Meridian chiropractic team uses innovative treatments to care for your whole family. If you have been just coping with pain or have been meaning to find a Idaho chiropractor for wellness purposes, at 100% Chiropractic, we are your people. We treat each patient as an individual, finding out how we can serve each one and get their bodies to 100%. Several of our focuses are:
- Chiropractic X-ray: We use x-ray information to guide treatment planning and care, rule out more serious issues, and aid in adjustments.
- Wellness Care for the Family: We treat anyone, no matter what age. From a newborn infant to a senior citizen, each person can benefit from the stimulation of the nervous system and proper alignment that adjustments provide. Adjustments are tailored to each patient and their comfort level. Obviously, an adjustment on a newborn doesn’t look like an adjustment on someone training for a triathlon.
- Corrective Chiropractic Care: Getting adjusted a few times can definitely help with immediate pain and subluxations, but to correctly heal the body so that long term pain does not return and your body is functioning at 100% we specialize in corrective chiropractic care. Corrective care is a process that resets the spine to its correct position on an incremental basis as opposed to waiting until you have a major injury or daily thoughts, traumas, and toxins set in too much.
- Accident and Sports Injury Chiropractic: Have you been in a car accident, had a rough fall, or sustained a sports injury? There can be serious repercussions to the body if your body heals from an accident without being in the proper alignment first. After experiencing an accident or a sports injury chiropractor services are essential as you might deal with pain daily if you don’t reinforce proper alignment through adjustments while healing.
- Massage/Stretch therapy: In addition to being relaxing and reducing muscle and joint pain, massage and stretch therapy can help prepare muscles for a chiropractic adjustment, and hold it longer.
Why 100% Chiropractic?
At 100% Chiropractic we want to make a change in our Meridian, Idaho community. We strive to see our community members and patients feeling 100%. Whether that means they can get through the workday without getting a headache, running that race without getting an injury, or chasing your toddlers around all day, we are committed to seeing success from your treatments. From your chronic pain to your one-time sports injury our chiropractors in Meridian, Idaho are your resource for complete health and well-being.
Our motto is “100% Integrity, 100% Commitment, 100% Chiropractic.” We suggest the care you need to heal and maintain a healthy lifestyle depending on the cause of your pain, your goals for activity, and from reviewing x-rays of your spine if necessary. Our chiropractors are dedicated to our patients and highly trained. Seeing people heal and maintain a healthy lifestyle is the biggest motivator here.
We know there are other chiropractors in Idaho, and we are honored each time someone new chooses to walk into our office and trust their health to our chiropractors. We want to support our community by helping them stay active, reduce and eliminate pain, and teach them about wellness care instead of only looking to the medical community when they are sick. Come see us at our Meridian, ID 100% Chiropractic office, and we will get you moving and living life at 100%.