Your Local Horsham, PA Chiropractor
Dr. Kevin Dotter, D.C.
I’m Dr. Kevin and I was born and raised in the beautiful Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. Whether it was by snowboarding, hiking through the woods, or just laying in a hammock, most of my time was spent outside. Growing up as a gymnast and a snowboarder, I learned very quickly how important it is to keep your body healthy in order to continue doing what you love.
After high school, I attended Wilkes University in pursuit of a doctorate of Pharmacy. After 3 years of schooling, I transferred to Temple University in Philadelphia, where I graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology. During my time at Temple, a student ambassador from Life University spoke to my class about Chiropractic care, and I spent my next birthday visiting Georgia to learn more about it. After a life-changing weekend, I knew that this was what I was meant to do for the rest of my life. I graduated from Life University in 2021, and I had the amazing opportunity to work with Dr. Nico Staples at the 100% Chiropractic Marietta office for a year. During that year, I was able to grow my passion for chiropractic, while serving the amazing people of Marietta. I cannot wait to take what I have learned from all my experiences in Georgia, and use it to change as many lives as I can in the greater Philadelphia area.
I am passionate about helping people be the best version of themselves, and I believe the best way to do that is by discovering and correcting the root of the problem, rather than simply suppressing the symptoms accompanying it. I am passionate about providing not only the best care I can, but also educating everyone on why it is so important to keep your body in its optimal condition. I am so thankful for this opportunity, and I cannot wait to help everyone in the Greater Philadelphia area strive to live their life at 100%!
Spinal Corrective Care
Cox Flexion Technique
Scoliosis Correction and Rehabilitation
Thompson Drop-Table Technique
Full Spine/Diversified Technique
How We Help Our Patients:
Are you looking for a chiropractor in Horsham, PA you can trust with your health and body? 100% Chiropractic in Horsham provides chiropractic care for people of all ages—from infants to seniors. We believe in overall natural wellness care and long term chiropractic corrective care to prevent the bigger aches, pains, and sicknesses. We also see time and time again how chiropractic care helps people improve their quality of life by reducing and even eliminating pain and improving range of motion, which is essentially important after an accident or sports injury prompts chiropractic care. Some of the conditions chiropractic helps with are:
- Neck and back pain
- Pregnancy pain and discomfort
- Digestive issues
- Chronic headaches or migraines
- Joint pain (including hips, knees, and elbows)
- Sinus congestion and pain
- Asthma and allergies
- Pinched Nerves
- Sciatic Pain
In addition, patients often find that regular adjustments by a chiropractor can lead to more restful sleep, increased energy, increased immune response, and decreased stress levels. Our Horsham chiropractic team uses innovative treatments to care for your whole family. If you have been just coping with pain or have been meaning to find a Pennsylvania chiropractor for wellness purposes, at 100% Chiropractic, we are your people. We treat each patient as an individual, finding out how we can serve each one and get their bodies to 100%. Several of our focuses are:
- Chiropractic X-ray: We use x-ray information to guide treatment planning and care, rule out more serious issues, and aid in adjustments.
- Wellness Care for the Family: We treat anyone, no matter what age. From a newborn infant to a senior citizen, each person can benefit from the stimulation of the nervous system and proper alignment that adjustments provide. Adjustments are tailored to each patient and their comfort level. Obviously, an adjustment on a newborn doesn’t look like an adjustment on someone training for a triathlon.
- Corrective Chiropractic Care: Getting adjusted a few times can definitely help with immediate pain and subluxations, but to correctly heal the body so that long term pain does not return and your body is functioning at 100% we specialize in corrective chiropractic care. Corrective care is a process that resets the spine to its correct position on an incremental basis as opposed to waiting until you have a major injury or daily thoughts, traumas, and toxins set in too much.
- Accident and Sports Injury Chiropractic: Have you been in a car accident, had a rough fall, or sustained a sports injury? There can be serious repercussions to the body if your body heals from an accident without being in the proper alignment first. After experiencing an accident or a sports injury chiropractor services are essential as you might deal with pain daily if you don’t reinforce proper alignment through adjustments while healing.
- Massage/Stretch therapy: In addition to being relaxing and reducing muscle and joint pain, massage and stretch therapy can help prepare muscles for a chiropractic adjustment, and hold it longer.
Why 100% Chiropractic?
At 100% Chiropractic we want to make a change in our Horsham community. We strive to see our community members and patients feeling 100%. Whether that means they can get through the workday without getting a headache, running that race without getting an injury, or chasing your toddlers around all day, we are committed to seeing success from your treatments. From your chronic pain to your one-time sports injury our chiropractors in Horsham, Pennsylvania are your resource for complete health and well-being.
Our motto is “100% Integrity, 100% Commitment, 100% Chiropractic.” We suggest the care you need to heal and maintain a healthy lifestyle depending on the cause of your pain, your goals for activity, and from reviewing x-rays of your spine if necessary. Our chiropractors are dedicated to our patients and highly trained. Seeing people heal and maintain a healthy lifestyle is the biggest motivator here.
We know there are other chiropractors in Pennsylvania, and we are honored each time someone new chooses to walk into our office and trust their health to our chiropractors. We want to support our community by helping them stay active, reduce and eliminate pain, and teach them about wellness care instead of only looking to the medical community when they are sick. Come see us at our Horsham, PA 100% Chiropractic office, and we will get you moving and living life at 100%.
Oops! We could not locate your form.